Friday, July 1, 2011

Little Update Here

So it's been 15 days and I have lost 5.2 lbs. I haven't been too proactive but losing some weight is a start. I started a 10 pound challenge on the forum for the month of July. It will motivate me to stay on track and to lose a little more before my Vegas trip in early August. Let's see how my competitive state is, this month. My ultimate goal for month of July, is to get my butt to the gym!! At least once in the next 31 days...lol. I tell myself I paid for it, might as well use it. Oh, maybe sign up to a spin class. oh I hate the meat heads that can't stop looking as my behind when I use the treadmill. Totally annoying. Ugh, the gym...nuff said.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your fabulous comments! I check my comments all the time, so PLEASE do not to ask for a favor to follow each other, JUST follow me and I will definitely return the favor! Just leave your website or blog address, and Ill go check it out! Thank Again and Enjoy your time here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...