Sunday, January 1, 2012

Weight Loss Update

It has been 6 months since my last update on my weight loss program.  I weigh 135lbs now.  My lowest weight in the last 6 months was 128lbs. The cold weather and the holidays season got the best of me in the last month and I naturally gained some weight back.  My stamina is pretty decent, but I know I can be better.  

Today is the first day of the year and I got plans to whip myself into shape.  I got 3 big goals to meet, so that will push me even harder.  It is really Important to make goals for myself or else I will lag and not put too much into my weight loss goal.  I also reward myself  something tangible and materalistic so that I can...well want to meet that goal even more. 

So the 3 goals are:

My 30th Birthday Bash is in first weekend of March.  It is in Vegas so I got a Size 3 motivation dress to...well motivate me, of course!  I am pretty good on motivating myself with something pretty to wear at the end of all the hard work and dedication. I will put myself and body through quite intense workouts, i can feel it already.  I also may reward myself with a new wardrobe if everything goes to plan.  What girl in their right minds dont want to throw out all their "fat" clothes and get new digs?  Lol. 

I am also running the Diva's Half Marathon in San Francisco in May.  I really do need to be ready for that.  It will be one of my biggest accomplishments for my love of running...to complete that race.

The summer of 2012 will be the best summer for me because I will work hard to be able to wear a bikini in public for the first time in 6 years. (I wear a two piece in day spas but its either that or be naked. So basically I only got one choice...lol.)  My family and I want to go to Hawaii this summer...so, It will truly feel fabulous to feel good in my own skin in the land of half naked girls. I will not be threatened by no Luau Girl!

Before and After photos will be shared...Im going to work hard for myself and hope you will get motivated too as you read my upcoming blog posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your fabulous comments! I check my comments all the time, so PLEASE do not to ask for a favor to follow each other, JUST follow me and I will definitely return the favor! Just leave your website or blog address, and Ill go check it out! Thank Again and Enjoy your time here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...