Wednesday, January 4, 2012

My Past Weight Loss Journey



This is not my first time losing weight. After my first born, I joined Nutrisystem, used their online support website and exercised with Turbo Jam dvds and run at my local lake. Within 3-4 months, I lost about 35 pounds.

I am using my photobucket account today. It is the only way I am able to upload a picture here, yet I cant see what im posting cause Ipad is not affiliated with Adobe programs....boo! I can not wait til I get a PC or a Mac! This is just 1 month and a half of the program...i hate my over-stretched out stretch marks :(. Girls, when you are planning to get pregnant...Moisturize Religiously!! I wish someone told me that :'(. When your stomach is itchy, rub some lotion or my favorite, Palmers Skin Therapy Oil on!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your fabulous comments! I check my comments all the time, so PLEASE do not to ask for a favor to follow each other, JUST follow me and I will definitely return the favor! Just leave your website or blog address, and Ill go check it out! Thank Again and Enjoy your time here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...