Monday, January 2, 2012

P90X Day 2: Cardio X

Just finished my 2nd day work out:

Cardio X
Work out Time_43:18

It was pretty easy AFTER the yoga warm up rounds. I am no means by any shape and form flexible... So if P90X can improve my flexiblity...I will give a random stranger 100 dollars. Pay it forward. :).

The first twenty minutes was quite boring for me tho. I wanted to head butt Tony, cause he wouldnt shut up...i guess the pains of stretching got to me...lol. For a person who doesnt know a lick of yoga poses, it was hard to know what he was talking about. I got a headache looking up at the tv while in a downward dog position, just to see if I was doing it correctly. Im sure everyone knows what im talkin about. Trying to concentrate and having your blood rush into your brain is not fun at all.

Lesson Learned. I will read Cardio X in my Fitness Guide on page 93-97 before workout. I will keep a written guideline of the workout on the floor right below my face. It will help, so i dont have to look up while doing a unusual pose stance.

The rest of the workout consists of Kenpo (kickboxing type of moves) and different types of sports drills. I have been an athlete all through middle school, high school and college. It was pretty fun to do some drills that i was familiar with.

Overall, I think next week doing Cardio X will be pretty easy. I will "bring it" for sure!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your fabulous comments! I check my comments all the time, so PLEASE do not to ask for a favor to follow each other, JUST follow me and I will definitely return the favor! Just leave your website or blog address, and Ill go check it out! Thank Again and Enjoy your time here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...