Monday, February 13, 2012

Drinking while on P90X


So I am feeling little under the weather and totally in a funk, so my hubby took me to the Golden States Warriors game.  I know! I always have said, "If you are sick or dont feel well, stay home!" But this mother of 2 had an opportunity to go out, so I went!  It was a much needed date night and I dont regret doing it.  Im not going to lie, I did take couple shots of Jagermeister (Serving Size: per 1 oz serving Calories: 103 Total Fat: 0g Carbs: 11g Protein: 0). It tastes like sweet black liquorice...I think me and Jack Daniels have to see other people...lol.  P90X advises you not to drink but  never says dont drink during the program. If you do, drink wisely.  All you have to do is choose the right alcohol choices just like you do with your food. 

Well it ONLY took me about an hour to get ready...you should see me in two hours ;).  Just want to show you that I will no longer crop my body in pictures...I am workin really hard to look this good, why not show it off...tastefully.  In two weeks, I will be in Vegas. I can be classy, but dont get it twisted...I love to be sassy too. 



Top: Forever 21 Size: S // Bottom: Forever 21 Size M //  Boots: Cathy Jeans Size 7
 Wristlet: Coach  //  Panda Necklace: Forever 21



2 comments:

  1. Oh I do love me some Jager! I think alcohol in moderation is okay (and sometimes much needed) in certain situations.

    And OMG can you say HOTT! Girl, there is no reason for you to be cropping your body out at all! You're gorgeous from head to toe and don't let anyone else tell you otherwise.

    ♥ Duckie.

    And I agree that even when I'm feeling crappy, an opportunity to get out of the house without kids is one I'm taking!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your fabulous comments! I check my comments all the time, so PLEASE do not to ask for a favor to follow each other, JUST follow me and I will definitely return the favor! Just leave your website or blog address, and Ill go check it out! Thank Again and Enjoy your time here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...