Sunday, February 26, 2012

Got Crabs?

I went to the Newman Youth Sports Alliance Annual New York Steak & Crab Feed Dinner this weekend.  My parents are active members and I thought to support them by going with my BFF. 

Tickets $35 per person
Dinner includes (1) Steak, Wine, and Pasta
No-Host Bar and cocktails
Games, Drawing and Silent Auction
Dance to follow Dinner

Crab Feed TimeLine:

Get wristband.
Get drink Tickets
Get Seated
Enter in Games, Drawing and Silent Auction
Vegetable Crudite
Bread and Butter
Red and White Bottles of Wine
Pasta
Steak
Crab
Raffle(s) Winners Announced
Clean Up and Dance

I lost a half of pound the next day! Haha.  I think I ate about 4 whole crab bodies with no legs that was boiled and chilled.  I ate some soggy salad and few bites of steak. I didnt cave into the pasta they gave out before the steak and crab.  Im no fool, I will not let myself get full off of bread and carbs. I also had 1 bottle Smirnoff Ice Green Apple Bite.  Its really good. The event turned out great. About 400 people showed up. My mom won a Keurig with K-cups and accessories.  My beautiful mother was in charge of the jello shots and boy, did she do her job well. She got one grandma take 2 shots and was responsible for getting few handful of people tipsy or drunk.  I left before the dancing because I had to drive my friend back home (30 mins) and drive myself back to the bay area (1-1/2 hours). All in all, a grand time at that.







2 comments:

  1. OMG I love crab! You definitely got the most out of that $35 ticket by avoiding the bread and carbs! Smart! I always try to avoid it, but alas, I don't have much self control. Lol.

    And go mom! She seems like she definitely knows how to party!

    ♥ Duckie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.S. you've been tagged:

    http://frikkenduckie.blogspot.com/2012/02/love-these-tags.html

    ♥ Duckie.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your fabulous comments! I check my comments all the time, so PLEASE do not to ask for a favor to follow each other, JUST follow me and I will definitely return the favor! Just leave your website or blog address, and Ill go check it out! Thank Again and Enjoy your time here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...