So Jessica over at Oh that frikken DUCKIE tagged me in her latest post Love these Tags and this is my first time being tagged in a post (which of course is super awesome)! So, she posted 11 questions for me (and the other people she tagged) to answer. Then, I create 11 questions of my own for you to answer. Simple and fun! Here's Jessica's questions along with my answers:
1. How would you describe your blog to a stranger? My blog is my personal blog. As of right now, its something I write on about my P90X Adventure, things I cook, eat and what i can wear because of it. I am going to put more things up like future trips, reviews about certain products, races/marathons I am going to run and etc. But being a mother of 2, on P90X and cooking...finding the time to blog has been a challenge.
2. What is your favorite blog and why? My favorite blog that got me interested in blogging back in the first place is Wendy's Lookbook. I have been a fan of hers from the day she started her YouTube channel. Yes, I am a closeted YouTuber. I really got hooked when I saw her infamous scarf wearing magic :). Check It!
She is simply amazing, gorgeous, and if I had all the money in the world, I would ask her to be my stylist and make her take me shopping. :).
3. What is one fashion trend that you think you can't pull off and why? (i.e., tights under shorts, platform heels, hot pants, etc.) I can not pull off a baseball hat. I would love to sport one, but I feel really silly in them. I have a odd shaped head and I swear they look ridiculous on me. I rather wear visors or beanies.
4. What would you consider to be your greatest accomplishment thus far? My greatest accomplishment thus far is being a young mother, of course! I don't know what other amazing miracle that one human can do but bring two human beings on this Earth and still look hot! (when I want too)
5. How would you describe your style?
Totally laid back and Neutral. I do not stand out by any means, and I don't need to or even want to either. My closet does not have alot of color, majority of my clothes are black. I like my clothes to match and keep me warm (im always cold because im hypothyroid). Put it this way, I'm no fashionista. One thing I do best is wear appropriate clothes at appropriate occassions, thats about it. I love when there is mandatory dress code...lol.
6. What is your favorite item in your wardrobe and why? That perfect fitted bra and panties...just wearing a sexy pair of undergarments under ugly mom gear makes me happy in the inside...lol. 7. Who is your fashion idol? I do not have an idol, but if I can go back in time...I would love everyone to dress in the 1920s or 1950s. I love the dresses in those eras. I am obsessed with Mad Men, one of AMC tv series. I love the hair, makeup and dresses.
8. Your biggest fear? Where to start? ha ha. HEIGHTS, MOST DEF!!
9. Your favorite beauty product EVER? I could not live without CARASS original soap, Target Brand Witch Hazel and I.D. bareViamins skin rev-er upper. This is my facial regimen. My acne has been gone ever since I have been using these products.
10. What is one current TV show that you would love to be on? Survivor! Instant Diet (wanting it or not) and Amazing Adventure! If I can survive the island and the follow castmates (unique personalities), I think I can do anything.
11. What do you hope to accomplish through your blog? Inspire or put a smile on someones face when they read it, Im happy. Its really an outlet for me to have, thats mine. I am getting quite forgetful and if one day I have no memory, I have something to read or check back if I need to. Maybe one day my daughters will want to read this and know what I did while they were napping/sleepin or at school.
Create 11 questions and tag 11 bloggers (don't forget to let them know) - who then continue the chain with their own questions and answering yours!
If you were tagged, please answer the following questions! If you've already been tagged, just answer the following questions and tag me back. 1) If you can take a picture with any celebrity to represent your blog, who would it be? 2) Whose closet would you raid if you were given an opportunity to do it?
3) If you can have any animal in the world, what would it be?
4) "It was an Itsy Bitsy Teenie Weenie Yellow Polka Dot Bikini, that she wore for the first time today"...describe your dream bikini?
5) If you only can shop at one store for the rest of your life, where would it be?
6) If you can never dye your hair ever again...which color is your permanent hair color? 7) You just drank a growth potion elixir, how tall are you?
8) If men could have the babies, how many kids would you have? 9) If you only can eat one cuisine for one year, what would it be? 10) If you can change your blogs name to anything that was taken at the time you wanted it, what was it? 11) If you can change any trait you may dislike about yourself, what would it be?