Sunday, January 1, 2012

P90X: Before Pictures

I finally got a computer desktop running and this is my before pictures. 
Click Here to see my 145 pound before pictures.

I am 5'3 5/8"
Weight: 135lbs
I wear size 9 in skinny jeans.
Can wear size 7 with love handles.
Size Large Tops
Size Medium Tops with love handles.
Runs 8 minute miles
Fastest 3 Mile Long Run (Lake Merritt) is 24 minutes. 
5.25 seconds in Flex Arm Hang (over a minute in High School)
2 Girlie Pull Ups



Game Face

Work Out Outfit

Sports Bra Size: M

Adidas Shorts: Girls Size L

Yes, I love the shorts that much...lol.

Two Piece

Dont make fun of my lil Panda tattoo.

Bikini Top: Target Size L

Bikini Bottom: Target Size S

Goal Dress: Forever 21 Size 3

*Tear

Can't Even Close...sigh.

In my 1 piece Fabric

Bathing Suit: Michael Kors

Size M



Going to work hard to match my body with my face. I am tired of cropping my pictures. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your fabulous comments! I check my comments all the time, so PLEASE do not to ask for a favor to follow each other, JUST follow me and I will definitely return the favor! Just leave your website or blog address, and Ill go check it out! Thank Again and Enjoy your time here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...