Thursday, February 2, 2012

P90X Shrimp Stir Fry - Phase I, Level I

WHAT YOU NEED

6 Ounces Shrimp, peeled
1/4 Tablespoon low sodium soy sauce
1/2 teaspoon rice vinegar
1/4 cup fat free chicken broth
1/4 teaspoon garlic, minced
1/4 teaspoon ginger, minced
1/2 cup red onion, sliced in wedges
1/2 cup broccoli florets
1-1/4 cups snow peas, trimmed
1-1/2 cups mushrooms, halved
1/4 cup yellow bell pepper, cubed
1/4 cup canned water chestnuts, drained

LETS MAKE SOME SHRIMP-LICIOUS MAGIC

1. Rinse and Peel Shrimp and Drain Well. Set aside.
2. Heat the Soy Sauce, Rice Vinegar, and 2 Tablespoons of the Chicken Broth in a saute or Large fry pan over medium heat. I would combine all ingredients to one big measuring cup or a bowl.
3. Add All the Vegetables to the pan and continue to saute, stirring and adding more broth as necessary. 
4. Add Shrimp when the vegetables are halfway cooked and saute until the vegetables are tender and the shrimp are cooked to perfection...try not to overcook them.


PER SERVING

332 Calories (kcal)
4 g Total Fat
44 g Protein
33g Carbs
259 mg Cholesterol
552 mg Sodium

All the Ingredients You Need

Cut Up Vegetables

You Can Use Snow Peas or Sugar Snap Peas

Minced Garlic and Cut Up Ginger

Wash Your Shrimp..."Thats What She Said." lol.

Peel the Shrimp...Not gonna tell you twice.

Should Look Like This....Yum.


This recipe is made for someone like me.  I have been eating 1800 Calories a day. There is a lot of ingredients but you will use all the "pantry" items throughout the whole week/Until its gone. It is rather expensive to eat in at home and it is also time consuming to plan and prep and cook for yourself. I measure every ingredient and cook for myself first. With the left over ingredients, I throw it in the pan and cook for my family.  They love P90X recipes...but they can indulge if they want to...:).  I ate this all by itself.  My family ate it over white rice.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your fabulous comments! I check my comments all the time, so PLEASE do not to ask for a favor to follow each other, JUST follow me and I will definitely return the favor! Just leave your website or blog address, and Ill go check it out! Thank Again and Enjoy your time here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...