Saturday, March 17, 2012

30th Birthday Celebration in Vegas!!


There are so many pictures we as a group took, but "What happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas!" If that wasn't true, boy a lot of people would be in a whole lot of trouble...lol.  No, we were angels. My husband and I opted the very low key itinerary since this was not our first time in the sin city. 
We stayed at the Venetian. We just relaxed at the Pai Gow Tables and napped in the Luxury Suite during the day and partied HARD in clubs, limos and party buses at nights.  We ate at the Grand Lux Cafe couple of times. We soothed our hangovers at Noodle Asia on Sunday before we left to the LAS airport.  It was by far the best time I had in Vegas!

Pros and Cons to my trip:
 
 Pros:

-My first time being in Vegas and I didn't have to share rooms or the gigantic bathroom with anyone but my husband.
 -I went to Toby Keiths I love this bar and grill and got on stage and acted the fool with the band.
-Won $575 at the Pai Gow tables!
-I weighed myself to see if I did any damage during my trip, but I lost weight instead!
-Because I bought and wore my Dr. Scholl's Fast Flats...my feet was feeling awesome!


Cons: 

-Stuck at the airport for 5 hours
-Because my sparkly F21 shirt was made of metal, I had to get patted down at security in front of everyone.
-I have been sick and still sick since I got back.

Vegas Night #1

My lil kick off to the blurry nights ahead of us!

Don't let the look of innocence fool you...
Feelin the Music at Rain (Palms Las Vegas)!

Baby Sister's First Outing at the Club

The Gentlemen that added a whole bunch of fun!


What girl doesn't LOVE bubble baths? I took 4 of them in 2 days!

"Ka-Shing!"  Wished it was a $1 machine!
My parents are the greatest role models! lol.

4 comments:

  1. Omg next time, I'm going too! Lol. Looks like you guys had a blast! I would have totally laughed at you going back and forth through the metal detector though. Hahaha. Were the guys patting you down handsome at least? Lol.

    And that picture of you dancing is gorgeoussssssssssssss!

    ♥ Duckie.

    http://frikkenduckie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Chica! I had so much fun! The security guard was a handsome female, she was so profesh and had gentle hands...lol. I went through the scanning device they now have and the machine detected metal on the boob-age area...so yeah, that was fun. She told me dress really plain at the airport next time...I usually do, but that sweater was the cleanest and non smoky smelling thing I had left in my bag. Nonetheless, a freakin great trip! :). xx.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahah! I'm so jealous right now! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol. don't be! Vegas will never get out of style, hope you go soon:). please follow my blog, ill follow back as well!

      thanks for stoppin by!
      xx

      Delete

Thank you so much for your fabulous comments! I check my comments all the time, so PLEASE do not to ask for a favor to follow each other, JUST follow me and I will definitely return the favor! Just leave your website or blog address, and Ill go check it out! Thank Again and Enjoy your time here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...