Monday, March 19, 2012

Back Tracking a bit...

Hello Monday! So I made myself wake up at 5:45am this morning to make myself workout.  Even though I only had 4 hours of sleep, I feel fantastic!  I feel so much better thanks to Dayquil and much needed rest, thanks to my wonderful husband.  The last week of P90X I finished, was Week 9.

Because I was sick for 2 weeks straight, I am redoing Week 9 and restarting Phase 3 of P90X Lean.  There are some P90X forums that says to try to keep going even though you are under the weather, but rest if your body needs it.  I chose to workout when I had the energy, which wasn't much...since my lungs were on fire most of the time I was sick. 

So today was day 1 of Week 9.  The exercise of the day was, Chest & Back and Ab Ripper X.  I did pretty well, but struggled a bit at the end.  I did the modified version in the last 10 minutes.  I don't want to burn myself out before I even start the week of "catch up".  I know I will feel it tomorrow for sure.  I haven't felt sore in weeks, so I am looking forward to it.  When I feel sore, I know my body is definitely changing.  Pain is Good.

I have a lot to catch up on as in my fitness plan. I especially need to start training for my half marathon that's coming up. It is coming really quick.  I hope I can just finish the race without any shin splints, pinch nerves or cramps of any kind. Oh yeah, I recently purchased my very first compression sleeves.  My reasoning is solely for shin splints. 
I bought my PAIR at http://www.amazon.com/Zensah-Compression.  Please read the product information carefully. They are sold in pairs (2 Sleeves per pack) or individually (1 Sleeve per pack).  For more information about what they do for you, click here. I do not want to misinform anyone since I have not personally used the product myself.  I will review about them once I know how I strongly feel about them. Have a great day everyone! xx.

3 comments:

  1. So glad you're back! And those compression sleeves look so cute! I might have to try them out!

    ♥ Duckie.

    http://frikkenduckie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha thanks for the airport security tip! I had no idea sparkly tops could cause that kind of trouble o_o

    goodluck with your half marathon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great blog and I'm your newest follower.
    If you like, follow me back. It would make me very happy ;)

    minnja.blogspot.com

    LOVE
    Minnja

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your fabulous comments! I check my comments all the time, so PLEASE do not to ask for a favor to follow each other, JUST follow me and I will definitely return the favor! Just leave your website or blog address, and Ill go check it out! Thank Again and Enjoy your time here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...