Sunday, March 11, 2012

I have been sick...


Holy Cow, I have been sick ever since I got back from Las Vegas... I am still sick and I have no appetite for blogging. It hurts to think...lol. I am just been bumming out at home.  I am losing weight, but not the right way I would want to.  I been doing at least 20+ push ups a day...but that's all the energy I am giving out.  I had to call my mom to pick up my daughters on Friday because I was so weak.  I need to rest now...its way late as it is...just wanted to let you know I am here...thanks for those who missed me and messaged me asking where I have been or been up to...lol.  I will post pics when I am feeling better, thank you for your patience.  Have a wonderful weekend everyone!

3 comments:

  1. OMG I hope you're feeling better soon! I missed you!

    ♥ Duckie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I nominated you for the Sunshine Award:

    http://frikkenduckie.blogspot.com/2012/03/spreading-sunshine-one-post-at-time.html

    ♥ Duckie.

    http://frikkenduckie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your fabulous comments! I check my comments all the time, so PLEASE do not to ask for a favor to follow each other, JUST follow me and I will definitely return the favor! Just leave your website or blog address, and Ill go check it out! Thank Again and Enjoy your time here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...