Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Gotta Have Scentsy!!

 Scentsy:

How it Works  
 
My friend from high school, Juanita introduced me to Scentsy about 6-12 months ago.  Juanita is an Independent Scentsy Consultant.  Juanita sells Scentsy on the side while working in the dental industry full time.  She is a gorgeous wife and a mother of two beautiful children. You need extra money, a new hobby, or just something to keep you busy while having a lot of fun doing it? Is there a special occasion and you need a gift for someone? Do you have a stanky house and want to refresh it with wonderful long lasting scent? lol. Contact Juanita. =)


If you love the smell of a candle but afraid to burn your house down? Get this, I keep my plug in on for 8 hours straight and I don't worry. The bulb watt is so low that, you can touch the heated wax with your bare finger. You know what else you can do with melted wax to heat up in the bedroom? wink wink. I kid I kid, no I'm not. Just kidding, ha! These flame-less candle wax (scentsy bars) lasts a long time. Seriously, a little goes a long way!


My Pictures
My Latest Scentsy Haul

Perfect for the Kids Room
16 month old cant keep her hands off of it
My kids love it, so will yours =)

[PLAY ME] lol...
Packaging is simple and pretty
Light Bulb is Included
S/H is less than $7 (at least for my two hauls)


This one has a ceramic feel to it


My Collection Thus Far: (Their Photos)

Full Size Scentsy Warmer (LISBON)

Premium Full Size Scentsy Warmer (MARGOT)

Plug-In Scentsy Warmer (GROOVY BLACK)

Plug-In Scentsy Warmer (LACEWING)
Scentsy Bars I have tried so far:

Clean Breeze : preferably put in a plug in warmer...lil dab will do you.
Sugar Cookie : Honey, I baked...Psych!
Birthday Cake : I dont really like this as much as I thought...try for yourself. =)
Simply Strawberry : LOVE LOVE LOVE
Awakening: Smells like soap to me...
Honey Do! : ME LOVE ME SOME HONEY DEW, I DO! (cheesy, i know ;P)

This is my second time purchasing a Multi-Pack "Scentsy Companion System" for $55 dollars. Which it includes 3 Scentsy Bars of your choice, 1 Plug-In Scentsy Warmer (Nite Lite), plus 1 Full-Size Scentsy Warmer. You save about $9-$14 if you buy this Multi-Pack, you buy more you save more.

Scentsy has more than candle wax and warmers. They have room sprays, cuddly dolls, lotions and more. Check out Juanita's Website for more details =).

6 comments:

  1. I LOVE me some Scentsy! My order is actually on its way! Lol.

    Your girls are so cute! Lmao @ "Can kids get high off candles?"

    ♥ Duckie.

    http://frikkenduckie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LMAO, well she was all over that stuff like crack...lol. Disclaimer: Crack is Whack! lol.

      Delete
  2. No problem, Mrs. Pancakes! Scentsy is a wonderful product and it sells itself. Enjoy!

    xx,
    Mrs.Lee :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. mmmmm. I love me some scentsy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've given you an award:

    http://frikkenduckie.blogspot.com/2012/04/makeup-monday-mishap-award.html

    And btw, I miss you! Where have you been?

    ♥ Duckie.

    http://frikkenduckie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your fabulous comments! I check my comments all the time, so PLEASE do not to ask for a favor to follow each other, JUST follow me and I will definitely return the favor! Just leave your website or blog address, and Ill go check it out! Thank Again and Enjoy your time here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...