Wednesday, April 18, 2012

My 3rd Year Wedding Anniversary Today!!

Okay, Got that out of my system...lol.  My husband and I have been together for 11 years but married for 3. He got sick today, right after he ate the dinner I made him. Don't get it twisted, it wasn't the food.  The kids and I are fine. :).  I think we are going to do something ALONE this weekend but being parents, its not definite.  Here are few pictures of our big day.





My husband does not read my blog but if he does one of these days....Happy 3rd-11th Anniversary, Babe :). I love you so much! lol. I do miss my dark hair. Btw, I am wearing Jessica Simpson Extensions...highly recommend!  This was also the last time I weighed 124lbs.


5 comments:

  1. You look sooo beautiful!Congrats!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You Val! Keep up with the great blogging. xx.

      Delete
  2. Dayyyyyym! That's one hot Asian right there! Happy anniversary twin! Your pictures look amazing! I love the goofy ones with your entourage! I'm all about goofy pictures! Lol.

    ♥ Duckie.

    http://frikkenduckie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LMAO!! Thanks Twin! I cant believe its only been 3 years!!

      Delete
  3. lovely picture of your wedding, follow you back..thanks.. take care

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your fabulous comments! I check my comments all the time, so PLEASE do not to ask for a favor to follow each other, JUST follow me and I will definitely return the favor! Just leave your website or blog address, and Ill go check it out! Thank Again and Enjoy your time here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...