Friday, April 27, 2012

"Take Me Out to the Ball Game"


W/my Big Girl :)

I was taking a whole lotta pics...

because the flash didnt go off...

thinking the camera is broken...

or its not in the right setting...

I kept clicking until...

I looked to see that the flash was turned off.

Drivers Beware
Sisterly Love
   
My Loves


My lil Fam Bam went to the Oakland Athletics Game last week. Aubree just turned 17 month old. They sure grow up fast :'(. I wanted to take a photo with the girls before I forget.  I like to take a monthly photo of my girls up to age 2.  I think I did good with Aubree except for her 13th month. Don't quote me on that tho, I probably missed more than once...hee. Hubby was getting red vines at Luckys and we were playing around the car as we waited for him to come back. Moments like these are what I love being a mom. Obviously, Aubree doesn't like to look straight at the camera...lol.









"Diamonds Are Girls Best Friends"

Daddy and His Princesses

Athletics vs Indians

Husband, "Look, this batter is Korean"...Noted.
View from the seats
I didn't know any of the player's name, #, or what positions they played
2001, this place was a packed house! So sad to see it like this...
 
When my husband and I first were dating in 2001, we probably went to half of the A's home games that year.  We come early for batting practice and would sit in the bleachers. The Giambi Brothers (Jason and Jeremy) were on the team.  Golden Glover Eric Chavez, Sexy Johnny Damon, Miguel Tejada, and Terrence Long.  Man, those were the days. Anyways, my love of baseball is slowly fading away.  I don't have a favorite baseball team and I rather play than watch it. We only went this night because my brother in law didn't sell his tickets. Nonetheless, it was a great family outing.

10 comments:

  1. That seems like a fun night out! You girls are beautiful :)

    pinkgoldenlights.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Val:). Hope you're having an amazing weekend! I'm sure you are! xx.

      Delete
  2. You have a beautiful blog with so many inspiring posts! Congrats on your work!
    Would you like to keep in touch following each other?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You, Laura! Please do follow as I support whoever supports me!

      xx.
      kl

      Delete
  3. The girls just keep getting bigger and more beautiful! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Irene, it was so nice to see you at the last Warrior Game:). I hope you would post what you wore, fantastic!

      Delete
  4. Jealous! Joey is a HUGE baseball fan and is widely known here on Guam for his baseball career. He even played college baseball before he dropped out. I would have LOVED for him to be in the majors, but then again, if he didn't drop out, I probably would never have met him. Lol. I never really watched sports much until I met Joey. Now I love to go to the games - well not when he's playing because then its just me and three kids...not fun.

    ♥ Duckie.

    http://frikkenduckie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just saw this...That's cool! i wanna see him in his uniform, love men in uniform...lol. :p. Warren plays men's league softball twice a week. And in June, we are playing co-ed. When I was lil girl, I was like my husband has to be tall dark and handsome and loves baseball! I think I wished it too much cause hes a fanatic! Its overkill now. He sucked all the fun out of it cause he wants to play it so much.

      Delete
  5. omg, I'm SO glad that I just accidentally stumbled on your blog. It's so nice to find asian fashion bloggers, because I feel like i can relate to their style and body type more. More so though, I noticed we have so much in common- we share the same last name, same journey of mommyhood, (i have to young daughters), and a love for food. I have a foodie fashion website as well that is very new. HOpe you stop by sometime, want to start following you too. xO!
    www.thehautecookie.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for stopping by :). I have no fashion sense but i do like to look at fashion blogs. I will check out your blog as well. thanks again!

      xx,
      kl

      Delete

Thank you so much for your fabulous comments! I check my comments all the time, so PLEASE do not to ask for a favor to follow each other, JUST follow me and I will definitely return the favor! Just leave your website or blog address, and Ill go check it out! Thank Again and Enjoy your time here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...