Thursday, May 24, 2012

Awards: Liebster Award

 Thank you Ms. Stephanie for the nomination!!  I will graciously accept this award!! Please go check Ms. Stephanie's Blog out and show her some love by followering her!! She is not feeling too well lately, got the flu! So, I think today is good as any day to go say your What's ups and what not! lol. Get well Stephanie!

The On Going Rules 

Link back to me in your post 
Snap a picture of your Award in your post 
Nominate 5 blogs with under 200 followers 
and of course let the winners know you picked them! 

Blogs I Award Liebster to 

Duckie
Kaddy
Barbara
Jasmine
Irene

LET'S HELP THEM GET TO 200!

Thank you all that follows me, I never have thought I would have 40 followers :). I will for sure have a give away if I reach 200...but I don't see that happening any time soon...lol.  I guess I have to roll up my sleeves and see if I can get more creative with my blog. I see more and more vlogs in the future...wink wink.  Thank you for those who have stuck with me from the start, without you I don't think I would ever have come this far.

Not to single anyone out, but Thank You Duckie for linking me to your blog, all bloggers know where some of the traffic comes from and a nice percentage is coming from her blog! Thank you for the wonderful shout outs!! Love you, Twin!! <3<3<3

I will welcome more and hope that everyone will check out my 40 followers blogs--------------> Please come back tomorrow for Friday Favorites...its a vlog that I made 3 days ago...I think its a worth a click to my blog for...lol. Cheers!

8 comments:

  1. Congrats!! :) you have an awesome blog! hopefully we both get more followers soon! :D

    pinkgoldenlights.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Val! I know, Lets get those!!

      xx,
      klee

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank You, Beautiful! Do you remember you and Duckie were the first bloggers to follow me? lol. I appreciate you and the wonderful make up looks you show case on your blog! Keep it up!

      xx,
      klee

      Delete
  3. You deserve it girl!! Thanks for the get well wishes, Im fighting this off the best I can. Have a great weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks again Stephanie!! Enjoy your weekend to the fullest! I hope you're better than before:o. Being sick sucks!!

      until next time,
      klee

      Delete
  4. Thank you soooo much !!! <3 i've been a lil bit busy but will do the same to your blog ;) thank you soooo much !!!!! Xoxoxox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Do what you can, when you can:). I'm just spreading the love! Sweet Dreams!!

      xx,
      klee

      Delete

Thank you so much for your fabulous comments! I check my comments all the time, so PLEASE do not to ask for a favor to follow each other, JUST follow me and I will definitely return the favor! Just leave your website or blog address, and Ill go check it out! Thank Again and Enjoy your time here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...