Sunday, May 27, 2012

Blog Update!!



This holiday weekend has not been going as planned. It has gotten so cold here!! No bueno! No tanning and no water park. Boo! Quinn also has been coughing a little as well. I just hope its nothing but a slight throat irritation...Please! 

So as some of you know, my blog has change a tad bit :). Please do look around! More or Less, I have explained why the change in the NEW About Me section! Hope its more informative than making your head spin out of confusion. I was full of caffeine when I wrote it, so I'm a bit high...lol.  High in Life!

Well momma duty calls, hope you guys are having a better weekend than I! Today feels like Monday to me, Wah! Chow Bellas!!


10 comments:

  1. I hear ya..it was cold today! It should warm up midweek! I'm glad because my kids have field trips to the beach!! LOL!!

    Love the new layout! Soooo you!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Alicia!! We have been in the backyard for the last 3 days...Im going to post a vlog on why I am.

      i hope the field trip will be with awesome weather! I have seen that it will get warmer by Thursday! Wooo!

      xx,
      klee

      Delete
  2. Hi! Very cute blog- I've followed you on BlogLovin! It was cold here in Korea also over the weekend...the 80 degree forecast was so wrong! Glad to have a new follower :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. can you really? im trying to change my domain address on bloglovin but its only showing my old domain. well thanks for following! :).

      xx,
      klee

      Delete
  3. I love your blog, it's so nice:)You're doing a great job ! I invite you to check out my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. will check it out as soon as I can and show some love!

      xx,
      klee

      Delete
  4. thanks for your comment on my blog! xxx

    http://supposeishouldblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not a problem:). ill check it out often!

      xx,
      klee

      Delete
  5. Lovin the new blog/layout :)

    BTW woman! lol I finally posted my first vlog hehehe hope u like it! Its especially for u!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Stephanie...Ill get check it out...my bloglovin account is acting stupid! Im not getting updates like I should. :(.

      xx,
      klee

      Delete

Thank you so much for your fabulous comments! I check my comments all the time, so PLEASE do not to ask for a favor to follow each other, JUST follow me and I will definitely return the favor! Just leave your website or blog address, and Ill go check it out! Thank Again and Enjoy your time here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...