Saturday, May 19, 2012

MakeUp: Natural Look & Blog Update


Happy Saturday!! Going to the zoo today!! I vlogged yet again, its something I'm going to do more often for my blog.  I encourage all my 7 LOYAL readers/followers (*laughing) to do the same, I would love to see what you normally do.  We can do a response videos together as well. There are a 2 handful of us that are following each other like a family.  I am so happy that we are all connected somehow to each other. I treasure the friendships that I have made while doing what I love, blogging. Even though its only been for a little while, there are some of you I feel like I've known you for years. I think from filming you can tell and see a lot more to my personality and character.  I am pretty excited that I am able to do this through my iPhone too. Its that easy! 

Vlogging is a skill that I haven't mastered yet obviously. I am hoping to get rid of my shyness as I do more of these.  Like practicing a speech while looking at a mirror, maybe Ill be able to get rid of some of my feelings of awkwardness about speaking in front of people. It may not seem like it but I am holding back a lot...lol. This is my blog, I do as I please. My grammar and speech sucks, but you will learn to love me regardless. Laugh at me while I make a fool out of myself, I hope you will open yourself up and do the same sometime. Have a fabulous day, everyone!! Take Care, Polar Bear!



  xx,
klee

ps.
 If there is anything you want to know about me, let me know!

20 comments:

  1. the last time i went to the zoo all the animals were ASLEEP! i went too late (right after lunch i think) and they were all ready to nap.

    you didn't seem awkward at all on camera and your garmmar and speech?! it's perfect :P! i mean, as long as you're not speaking in 100% slang.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The animals looked pretty hot today and was lounging around as usual. We had a great time today and loved that my littlest one is old enough to enjoy the animals as well.

      I hope you had a great day!
      xx,
      klee

      Delete
  2. Great Video, I enjoy listening w/u here hon. yeah, you did a good job. Finally, you find a new friend that you can talk too :-)
    It's been a year haven't went to zoo. but my daughter last weekend school had a field trip and she come home w/ happy smile.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I always look forward to your next blog posts as well:). Thank you for supporting me, you're so amazing!

      xx,
      klee

      Delete
  3. Omg.. I freaking love you even more! You are so funny and super down to earth! :D And I honestly think you're so natural in the front of the camera. You talk to it like you're talking to friend & I absolutely love that about you. You make me wanna VLOG too, but I'm so video shy. Keep the awesome videos coming!

    "..I just slap it on."
    &
    LOL at the end! Hahaha ^____^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha. I don't know how to edit the videos so you will see everything until I do! Lol.

      When I film , I just imagine that I'm talking to you, duckie, Maylee, Val, Mary, Sooae, pettitmom...whom always comments on my posts. Picturing someone on the "other" side, it's more comforting to talk to the camera.

      I would love to see a video from you too!

      Xx,
      Klee

      Delete
  4. I really loved both of your videos, they're so much fun to watch, hopefully one day I can do the same! :) xx

    http://pinkgoldenlights.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Can't wait til you do, Val! Hope it's sooner than later!!

      xx,
      Klee

      Delete
  5. LOVE it! Definitely going to incorporate more vlogging into my blog too!

    ♥ Duckie.

    http://frikkenduckie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! I definitely want to see you blog more often too!!! Xxxxxxxx. Oooooooooxxxxxxxxxx

      Delete
  6. Oh my gosh..I totally enjoyed this! You made me laugh!!! And you are totally natural, and so pretty!!!! I totally didn't know you were "local" either!!! So funny that you go to the places we have been to!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Alicia! I aim to please...just kid...lol. It's pretty fun and it's easier than writing...the only con I would say about vlogs, is that im not as clearer or understandable (<-------- is that even a word...lol) as I would want to be :(. Even though I've been here in the U.S. For 23 1/2 yrs...my speech is horrible...at least to me it is.

      the good thing about the bay I love is the places you can go but to raise a family, I prefer the burbs in a small town :).

      Delete
  7. I love this! You are so funny and fun to watch! Love the mocha sidenote, haha. :)

    xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks Maylee, I wished to delete that comment I made...lol.
    BUT I dont know how to edit my videos...I tend to comment on the randomness of things...subconsciously, I think people want to know what Im feeling in every given time so I blurt what Im thinking out loud. My sisters get embarrassed in public sometimes cause I sometimes have no filter.

    teehee,
    klee

    ReplyDelete
  9. i love this look !it's fab!!!



    xoxo from rome
    K.
    kcomekarolina.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. You are so adorable! I give you big props on filming. I would be awkward, extremely! Plus I think my voice sounds totally weird. But maybe you will be my inspiration to start. Hope you had a blast at the zoo :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do what I can:) lol. hope your vlog is in the works!!

      xx,
      klee

      Delete

Thank you so much for your fabulous comments! I check my comments all the time, so PLEASE do not to ask for a favor to follow each other, JUST follow me and I will definitely return the favor! Just leave your website or blog address, and Ill go check it out! Thank Again and Enjoy your time here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...