Monday, May 21, 2012

Manic Mondays: Silly Sisters

Today is suppose to be Makeover Monday.  I did a video on "How I curl my hair", but I did not like the end results. So, I am planning to redo the videos (if you watched it...you will know why...heee) and post it next week or whenever I get to it. 

So, this is what you get for today...lol. Its a filmed conversation I had with my 3 sisters about 2 weeks ago.  ..........................oh crap, I don't know how to post it here on this content area. So look to the left <---------------- and look at the NEW "Video of the Day" section.

LtoR: Ryan 21, Me 30, Kelsy 31, Kiley 25, Dina 31 (My BFF)
I love my sisters so much I have the most fun with them when we are all together in one room. We are full of laughter and silly conversations. No subject is off limits, we could talk about 1 certain subject for hours. Ryan Caroline, my baby sister had a project for school to film whatever she wanted. She chose us four to just talk like we normally do. We finish each other sentences, cut each other off and claim to be the most funniest sibling in the family. I love the saying "Having a sister is like having a best friend you can't get rid of."-Unknown. I also love "Sisters are a forever friend". I wish I lived closer to them, I know my heart would be more filled if I did. 

I need to plan ahead of time on what I am gonna post, but I'm currently blogging spontaneously and whenever I have the time to do it.  With that said, keep that in mind and please bare with me. I am in the process of updating my blog to look more pleasing to the eyes. I am trying to organize my blog to a better format and trying to post my content in a better timely manner.  Hope you all have a wonderful day! I will check you all later tonight when the kiddos are in bed:).

14 comments:

  1. Your very very Lucky with pretty Sister. I was wishing to have one but oh boy, I don't have Sister... and My best friend are also far from me....I love your wedding gown and flowers so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much gorgeous!!

      Having my sisters are a great blessing and I cherish my friendship with them everyday!!

      xx,
      klee

      Delete
  2. Great post! cute pic

    Love from Canada!

    Northern Style exposure
    www.northernstyle.blog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You Kira!!

      You are so lucky! I would love to be living closer to Georges St. Pierre!! Meow!

      xx,
      klee

      Delete
  3. Sisters are the best! I'm sad for my baby girl, only having two rotten brothers.

    If I was guaranteed a girl I would have one more baby, but I won't risk having three boys. lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're so lucky that you have each sex...if i knew i would have a boy next pregnancy...i would be preggers as we speak...lol. but no, two is fine with me. I hope my daughters will have the relationship I have with my sisters. They are so good with each other now:). I love my sweet daughters, but I would love a boy but you are blessed to have what you get. :). So enjoy your two rotten boys every day, okay! haha. Hope your daughter have girl cousins to play with:).

      Delete
  4. beautiful photo!
    now following your lovely blog :)
    xx

    share the love? eyespyy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!!

      ill go check it out now:) Thank you for the support!!
      xx,
      klee

      Delete
  5. Love it and love the video! You guys are hilarious! You should totally crop my picture in there too twin! Lol.

    ♥ Duckie.

    http://frikkenduckie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. One of these days, we will make a video together!! No cropping necessary!! lol. xx.

      Delete
  6. I nominated you for the Versatile Blogger Award! Congrats gorgeous :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute! Me & mu sisters are triplets ;) i know crazy right haha but its true they are my best friends also :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really? Do they look exactly like you? man, i would feel horrible for your dad...im sure he has a bat by the door at home during your high school years...lol.

      xx,
      klee

      Delete

Thank you so much for your fabulous comments! I check my comments all the time, so PLEASE do not to ask for a favor to follow each other, JUST follow me and I will definitely return the favor! Just leave your website or blog address, and Ill go check it out! Thank Again and Enjoy your time here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...