Friday, May 4, 2012

New Blog Idea: Friday Favorites

Whenever I read other people's well organized blogs, I always see that the majority has a theme of the day posts. Such as: Mani Mania Monday via frenchee-lou, Tasty Tuesdays via Oh that frikken DUCKIE, Or just clever theme posts like Lusting Lately via C'est La Vie.

In the beginning, I pretty much blogged about my P90X journey. Now, I just blog whatever I feel like. Blogging whatever you feel like is fun and adventurous, but sometimes it leads me to a writer's block. So, I have decided to designate Friday to be the day I write about my favorite item I used that week.
 
Happy Friday Everyone!

I washed my old phone in the laundry. I heard something clunk against the door of the washer but I thought it was a zipper of a big hoodie.  So in goes my phone, washing away some memories that I have stored in there.  When I noticed that my phone was washed, my jaw dropped and my heart ached. Pictures, videos, phone numbers, addresses, to do lists and much much more were all gone. So sad to know that I no longer will have this phone.

If you need a cheap and affordable phone just to get by for a little while, i totally recommend LG VX9100 ENV2 from Verizon.


Rest in Peace



I love this phone. It is easy to use, cute and compact. I have dropped this phone so many times and it was indestructible. The only bad thing I could think of, is that its not waterproof...lol. Oh, the internet is horrible to use with this phone. It is only because ENV/ENV2 was made just before droid smart phones.  This is by far one of my favorite phones I ever had. So again, if you need a cheapo replacement until you can upgrade to your next phone...this ones it!

8 comments:

  1. Hi dear, your blog is really amazing! Fascinating posts! I just love it and I'm following! I hope you'll visit me and follow mine too.

    Kisses,
    Anny Mart, blogger from Russia
    www.annymart.ru

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for following. I visited your blog and followed back. I will look at the photos since I cant read the beautiful language of yours.

      xx,
      klee

      Delete
  2. Hi! I just came across your blog! Please come check mine out as well @ classicglamblog.blogspot.com :: if you like, follow! I will gladly return the favor.

    Best,
    Classic+Glam Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Halle! Love you name (if Im pronouncing it correctly) teehee. Following!

      xx,
      klee

      Delete
  3. Lol. Thank you for mentioning me sis! And I know exactly how you feel about writer's block! That's why I had to do the series posts! Lol. Because sometimes I'm just stuck on what to write about and its a lot easier to have a general topic to refer to and get inspiration from.

    And I totally need a cheapo phone! I haven't had a phone in ages (I'm either at work or at home) but I had a previous bill from the phone company out here which is haunting me. Lol. When I hooked up cable/internet/home phone, they found my old cell phone bill and said that either I bring in a cell phone and continue service or I pay $400 in fees. Hell no am I paying $400 so I've been looking for a phone to use for now. I'll definitely go and look for the LG!

    ♥ Duckie.

    http://frikkenduckie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Girl, you know you're my #1! Love you like your mom gave birth to the both of us...ew, kinda creepy...LMFAO! Im so funny. *patting myself on the back*

      I hate the phone company too, I worked so hard to get my credit back to normal in 2001 after Sprint charged me hidden fees for deactivating my cell phone in college. They said that they dont charge since I was a college student but they did anyways and mailed the bill to the place i no longer lived at...B****es! Therefore, I didnt know that my credit was crap until collections were after me at my parents house...lol. anywho. This is the phone I used when My Droid phone went shit on me...lol.

      xx,
      klee

      Delete
  4. great idea- i love watching friday favorites/monthly favorites videos on youtube, so reading blog posts would be great as well! New follower, can't wait to catch up on your blog posts :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ashley for following! I should have done it sooner, but its better now than never...teehee. Is there a blog/facebook/instagram/twitter/etc I can follow? Let me know! I support whomever supports me.

      xx,
      klee

      Delete

Thank you so much for your fabulous comments! I check my comments all the time, so PLEASE do not to ask for a favor to follow each other, JUST follow me and I will definitely return the favor! Just leave your website or blog address, and Ill go check it out! Thank Again and Enjoy your time here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...