Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Tag Tuesdays: What chore do you avoid doing at home?

Before I did the Tag Tuesday, I had two things on my mind and wanted to share. I talked about going to the gym today for the first time in 6 years. I also wanted to show you the project that I started during Memorial Weekend. Instead of tagging people on this video, I'm going to just let people tag themselves.



The backyard project is just fixing up the "patio" area to make it more functional for the kids to play out at. Its has a lot of spider grass, dandelions, and uneven dirt surface with more weeds on top of more weeds. I only said its disgusting because, the amount of sweat and muscle you have to use to get the weeds out. The hard work will pay off because the kids will play in semi weed free area and their play house will be up and running :).


Semi Before Pictures....

















10 comments:

  1. hope you had a fun memorial weekend ! ♥ :) xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was okay...but I can't complain:).

      xx,
      klee

      Delete
  2. I forgot you changed your blog name and I couldn't find you at first and I started to go in a panic, haha. But yay found you again and phew I didn't miss too much.

    I am not a fan of yard maintenance so I make my husband do it! :)

    xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Im glad you found it! lol. I didnt see this post comments until now.

      I rather do yard work than doing dishes...lol.

      xx,
      klee

      Delete
  3. Sound you doing busy lately. I apologies, I haven't post or answer your tag yet. I will do it when I get a change. Thank you...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I understand:) THanks for keeping it in mind:).

      xx,
      klee

      Delete
  4. btw I give you and award , shout out on my blog :) ♥ XOXOX

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ill got check it out now! Sorry for the late response!!

      xx,
      klee

      Delete
  5. Oh em gee. I did not see this post until just now when I tried to stalk your blog but it wouldn't work because it kept linking me back to the old one.

    So anyway, idk what happened because I had to refollow you on GFC too. Buttttt, I love this video and I WILL (I WILL I WILL I WILL) do this tag video and the hidden talent tag video and post it this weekend.

    ♥ Duckie.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Stalk away my love, I do it to you too anyways...lol. Thanks for changing the links <3.

      xx,
      klee

      Delete

Thank you so much for your fabulous comments! I check my comments all the time, so PLEASE do not to ask for a favor to follow each other, JUST follow me and I will definitely return the favor! Just leave your website or blog address, and Ill go check it out! Thank Again and Enjoy your time here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...