Sunday, May 6, 2012

Technically Speaking: iPhone & Instagram


via

Follow Me on Instagram: sweetnsourbean! I'll follow back!!

From a girl who hates talking on the phone, she got herself a New iPhone 4S. Husband said to make the cost of the phone suffice, its now considered as my Mother's Day present.  I asked for nothing but $1 Oven mitts, but a iPhone is fine too...thank you my loves! I take whatever I can get. No complaints here.

Still to this day, I hate touch screen phones. It takes me double the effort to make a call and text. My fat fingers are not pleased about it one bit. Nonetheless, I am grateful for the hard working people who comes up with these innovative techno gadgets. Yet, I do miss the wall phone with the extra long curly phone cord. Do you remember talking on the phone and playing and twirling yourself into a "wrapped mummy"? Oh memories, that I do cherish....

Yikes, going off the subject a tad. Well with iPhone, comes with Instagram. No lie, I only got the iPhone for the camera. I don't like carrying a purse if I don't have to. So instead of lugging around a camera, I love to take pictures of my kids with my phone. The iPhone has the best camera bar none! I'm such a giddy giddy school girl with her fifth crush in her 1st semester...lol. I love the camera and the apps that is available to you in the App Store.

So far, I downloaded the apps: Instagram, Diptic, Photoshake!, Picfx, and Picframe. Its a bit overwhelming with all the apps but I'm sure I'll be using them. I do like my options.


Follow Me on Instagram: sweetnsourbean! I'll follow back!!

19 comments:

  1. I am also not a big fan of touchscreen phones, i find it more difficult to control hehe but if I'd be given a present like yours, there will no complains too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it <3!!! Great blog, very cute!! Visit my blog and if you like it to follow me on google friends & bloglovin and I will be happy to follow you back <3
    Xoxo
    LA MODE OUI C'EST MOI
    FACEBOOK
    BLOGLOVIN
    TWITTER

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for stopping by Antonella!

      Definitely do follow! I'll check out your blog now.

      xx,
      klee

      Delete
  3. I have a 4S too, and made my hubby buy it for me for my birthday awhile back. Ha. I went from a blackberry to the iphone, so at first it was hard to adjust to the touch screen, but nowadays, I love it!

    xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Still getting used to it, but I'm a fast learner and since I do have a iPad, its gonna be a quick adjustment. :). Yay for wonderful hubbys, especially for those who does what they are asked to...LOL.

      cheers,
      klee

      Delete
  4. Awww lol you'll get used to it! Im not gonna lie it took me a min to get use to texting on it, but now its like my bff lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally get what you mean...i will get there eventually:). Ha!

      xx,
      klee

      Delete
  5. Thanks for visiting my blog and for the encouraging words. I've been stalking your blog a little bit and am feeling motivated to hit the gym.

    P.S. Your girls are SUPER cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup, was browsing around and thought to let you know that Ive been there.:). My kids are SUPER cute, right? haha. Thank you for the compliment:). Thank you for following back! Lets support each other:).

      xx,
      klee

      Delete
  6. Really love your blog. Hope you will check out mine :) xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank for stopping by! Checking yours now!

      xx,
      klee

      Delete
  7. i love instagram!!!! diptic is awesome!! xO!
    www.thehautecookie.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree!! I'm still in the newbie stage so not to quick on how to use it to the fullest, but I love what you can do with it!

      xx,
      klee

      Delete
  8. the camera on the iPhone is fabulous. I also have IG and picfx is such an awesome app- they make everything look even better!

    xxheidi
    lifefullofloves.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I gotta check what IG is all about:). Thanks for letting me know about that one:). Thanks so much, Heidi!!

      xx,
      klee

      Delete
  9. I love the Instagram-app, I like looking at other people's pictures and editing my own.

    xoxo Sootjeelina <3

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats on the new iPhone. I instagram about 2-3 times every day :)

    161cm.com

    joanne♥choi

    ReplyDelete
  11. Get the app "Pano" from debacle software. It's 2 or 3 bucks..but is worth it. Pano lets you create panoramic photos using your iphone's camera. It's very cool.

    http://itunes.apple.com/app/pano/id293709029?mt=8

    http://debaclesoftware.com/iOS/

    Love ya!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your fabulous comments! I check my comments all the time, so PLEASE do not to ask for a favor to follow each other, JUST follow me and I will definitely return the favor! Just leave your website or blog address, and Ill go check it out! Thank Again and Enjoy your time here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...