Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Awards: Appreciation Award!


I want to thank Barbara over at  Barbara Tamez <3 xoxo for this award :). Thank you for thinking of me. I truly enjoy your blog. You are beautiful, creative and dang it, you want me to have everything that you have...Green eyed monster over here...lol.
  


Rules
1) Thank the person who gave you the award with their blog link on your post
2) Answer the following 4 questions
3) Award the 'Blogger Appreciation Award' to as many readers/
commenters/supporters/followers as you'd like 
4) Let the blogger know you've just awarded them.
Questions
1) How long have you been blogging?
Publicly Since June 14th, 2011
2) What are 1-2 reasons why you started blogging?
To keep a weightloss journal for myself and have something my daughters can read to get to know mommy more better...especially during their teenage years :).
3) What types of blogs to you like to follow/read?
Mostly Fashion because I lack in that area. Ooh and Ahh in things that I wouldnt be able to get until the kids are out of the house:).
4) What is 1 thing you would like to improve on as a blogger/on your blog?
My layout and content.



 I also want to thank Val over at PinkGoldenLights for creating my Header Image.  It was very thoughtful and amazing for someone to lend a hand without even being asked. I'm very thankful for follow bloggers that are willing to help each other. I am indeed appreciative to everyone. 

I would like to Thank the bloggers below that comes to my blog daily. I hope I just bring a smile to your faces. Thank you for letting me amuse myself by amusing you...cheesy yes, lying no! 


2. Val
6. Sooae
8. Alicia
9. Jena

Near or Far...Thank you for your friendship!

xx,
klee

2 comments:

  1. Awwww you welcome!!!! <3 glad you like the award :) you're a great person & very pretty as well :) xoxoxo i enjoy your blog too ;)

    My instagram is xobarbie_tamez , what's yours to follow ?? Xoxoxo thanks again

    ReplyDelete
  2. No thank u for ur friendship!! lol Thank u so much for nominating me for another award :)

    Oh and btw lately I haven't been seeing ur posts on my feed for some reason it showed ur old domain name so I had to unfollow and follow again to get it right lol I was like hmmm wonder why she hasn't posted in a while, haha glad I got it figured out lol

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your fabulous comments! I check my comments all the time, so PLEASE do not to ask for a favor to follow each other, JUST follow me and I will definitely return the favor! Just leave your website or blog address, and Ill go check it out! Thank Again and Enjoy your time here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...