Friday, June 29, 2012

Fitness Friday


 Hi Everyone,


I went to my parents house this week, hence therefore the lack of posts than usual. I didn't workout at all except walking all around a small town that I grew up in.  I think I lost a pound, because I got my hair trimmed and lost water weight from sweating. Sorry for the Late post...but its better late than never.

This week I got a new jogger. I took the kids for walks with 
it.

The hardest part was the jogger doesn't have a swivel wheel so I had to lift the front wheels if I wanted to turn. It gets a bit annoying but it rides really smooth and fast :).


 My greatest accomplishment this week was drinking only half a alcoholic drink when I went out with some friends.

Okay, I felt guilty because I ate more than 4 homemade tacos on Taco Tuesdays at my moms. I also ate a Choco Taco.






Next week I'm gonna try Insanity!

10 comments:

  1. i've never had a chocolate taco before and i think i'm missing out big time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Um how cute are your kids in that jogger!? Love it. Choco Taco = YUMMMY! Also, homemade tacos are just so delish, I always eat 3+ at a time as well. :)

    xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

    ReplyDelete
  3. Choco tacos?! How in the world have I missed out on this greatness?! They look divine.

    Amy


    Fashion and Beauty Finds

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So bad yet so good! Must try it!

      Xx,
      Klee

      Delete
  4. you have a great blog, love it!!
    Would you like to follow each other? xoxo
    www.bebeautiful-you.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really want to get a jogger! But...can I sound-proof it so I don't have to hear them? Hahaha.

    ♥ Duckie.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your daughter so pretty and sound all had a good time: Have a bliss day

    ReplyDelete
  7. Newest follower from GFC hop! Love for you to stop by and return the follow when you get a chance.

    Hosting Like Me on Facebook love for you to link up your fan page if you'd like.
    www.thenaptimereview.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your fabulous comments! I check my comments all the time, so PLEASE do not to ask for a favor to follow each other, JUST follow me and I will definitely return the favor! Just leave your website or blog address, and Ill go check it out! Thank Again and Enjoy your time here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...