Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Runners Corner: See Jane Run Half Marathon!

 My 2nd Half Marathon: See Jane Run!!
Experience a little in this 6 min video!

Photos, Vlog and Video Clips taken by me or my dad:). I tried to edited this as best as I could...keep your expectations low for a while...:). Other than that, Because of my feet...I walked 3 times and stopped and bandaged my foot on a bench once....and I still beat my first time! Finished Time 02:03.50.6 Whoop whoop! Its going to be a while until my next half marathon ( got to get the best running shoes out there) but once Im 150% healed...I will run the Kiss Me Dirty Race Series in October 13th!!



 Or
Stroll Down to See Pictures =)


My partner, Karen whom ran and finished at 01:55:23.6
 BY AGE GROUP

 Place   Bib #   Finish    1st Split    Official    NetTime
                            18      6620  1:56:02     57:43      57:41    1:55:23.6








OVERALL

 Place      Bib #       Finish      1st Split    Official      NetTime     Pace
              172        6620      1:56:02       57:43      57:41       1:55:23.6    8:49








  
 BY AGE GROUP

                                   Place   Bib #   Finish    1st Split    Official    NetTime
                              61     6766   2:04:29    57:43     1:06:08   2:03:50.6 








 OVERALL

 Place      Bib #       Finish      1st Split    Official      NetTime     Pace
                 315        6766      2:04:29       57:43     1:06:08     2:03:50.6    9:27


















 THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOUR SHOES DONT FIT YOU RIGHT FOR LONG DISTANCE RUNNING... I DIDNT HAVE NO PROBLEMS BUT MY FEET...ITS TIME TO RETIRE MY NEW BALANCES...:(.  DO THEY STILL BRONZE SHOES NOW A DAYS??



16 comments:

  1. You rock star! Seeing these pictures made me want to do it all over again. Love your blog,
    xoxo
    k

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for everything...guidance, encouragement and friendship! Love you bunches!!

      xx,
      klee

      Delete
  2. Nice!!! I've always been wanting to do a marathon race , it looks like fun & its a great exercise ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You got that right:). Its a great experience as well! Hope there's a half marathon in your future, B!

      xx,
      klee

      Delete
  3. Congrats on running ANOTHER marathon!! Im so proud of u :)
    Im thinking about starting to run, mostly because I absolutely hate it and want to overcome it hahaha Your poor little toes! That looks really painful. I think ur tan line from ur flip flops is pretty funny my bestie gets them really bad too hahaha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Stephanie! I love running when I actually do it...its de-stressing and oh of course it a great exercise that is FREE! Hello! lol.

      I hate my flip flop tan but its the only footwear that I can wear that's truly comfortable...lol.
      Toes are good but I strained my right foot so im hobbling everywhere. I hope it heals quickly so I can go get fitted for new running shoes!

      Thanks for the comments;). I love them!

      xx,
      klee

      Delete
  4. Ah your poor toes! You are amazing... I seriously cannot even run half a mile without dying. Congrats on another great run! :)

    xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I seriously pushed myself too hard this time...I'm paying the consequences right now...:(. But I do not regret running it...just a great experience:).

      xx,
      klee

      Delete
  5. Congrats on the marathon!!!!! You are coming up on my blogger dashboard now. YAY!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww, thats hurt but you did a good job..go go go girl.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well done on the marathon! Hope the bruises on your feet heal really soon

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Trishie!

      They are healing...:). I really love your blog...your pictures just draws you in...:).
      keep it up!

      xx,
      klee

      Delete
  8. YAY! SO awesome!!! I loved seeing the pics on instagram :) I think I may just have to go ahead and sign up for a marathon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And I love seeing your instagram pics too:). you should sign up...just being there is a great experience:). you can do it, girl! What a goal for your Friday Fitness too!

      xx,
      klee

      Delete

Thank you so much for your fabulous comments! I check my comments all the time, so PLEASE do not to ask for a favor to follow each other, JUST follow me and I will definitely return the favor! Just leave your website or blog address, and Ill go check it out! Thank Again and Enjoy your time here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...