Monday, June 4, 2012

M.O.M = Make Over Monday for this MOM

Watch me Get Ready in this less than 15 minute Video!
Make Up for Asians with Monolids!
Before and After...ish!

*Sorry I dont know how to insert music yet...im still a beginner in editting...if you have tips on how to edit videos...i would be appreciated. Especially on how to choose your own photo in the beginning of the video...(I hate the options I get from Youtube...LoL).  With that been said,  Minimal captions are available when I don't talk or video is going fast forwarding mode :).*

I'm a mom, and I can scrub it up all day long without hesitation. But there are days or nights where I just want to look my best...well at least I try to.  Can you relate? 




 Thanks for Watching and Have a Fab Day:).

xx,
klee


11 comments:

  1. I love your look, before and after .... I can tell the big different of two photo.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. People says that makeup does wonders...I am the proof! lol. Thank You!

      xx,
      klee

      Delete
  2. I love your videos... the captions are funny. I hate when you try a new product and it makes you break out, this is why I'm so scared to buy new face products, I just stick with what I know! You look fabulous afterwards, love it! :)

    xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You, Maylee!!

      I love the green mask that the brand makes so I thought the scrub would be great too...but it failed me! :9.

      xx,
      klee

      Delete
  3. Ur so cute to watch! I tried using that target brand of witch hazel and I think it works wayy better! And its really clearing up my skin, thanks for the tip :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. <3 Thanks Stephanie! And I am happy to know that the switch of the witch hazel brands helped you. <3

      xx,
      klee

      Delete
  4. LOL..love the pose at the end! Yes..I watched the entire video! You are so natural and entertaining! Love the subtitles!

    Now, it makes me want to get ready for the day all over again!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You like that didnt you? My lil diva pose...haha. Thanks Alicia! I appreciate your patience of waiting for me to get to the point...haha. Im so happy to put a smile on that pretty face!

      xx,
      klee

      Delete
  5. I love this!!!! You werent coming up on my feed :( I was like where did she go?!? Then I realized you changed your blog name! Obviously I couldnt live without your blog post LOL :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This made me smile so big, I kid you not! Thank you for finding me again:). Thank you, Sarah!

      xx,
      klee

      Delete
  6. this is such a nice post as always :)

    www.viewrama.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your fabulous comments! I check my comments all the time, so PLEASE do not to ask for a favor to follow each other, JUST follow me and I will definitely return the favor! Just leave your website or blog address, and Ill go check it out! Thank Again and Enjoy your time here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...