Friday, November 2, 2012

Friday Favorites: 1800Contacts and FreshLook Colorblends Review



Ever since I was in 4th grade, I needed glasses. I think it was because I always wore my classmate, Teri's glasses. In all seriousness, I really thought so because we ended up having the same prescription! I really do not remember when I started getting contacts, but it wasn't really until I got little bit older. I think I really did start in 6th grade, when I started playing sports.

20 years later, I still need them. Last week I was stretching thin with my very last pair of contacts that I bought from my optometrist's office store at Lenscrafters. I hate Lenscrafters but I love the eye doctor at this particular location. :). Anyways, I really needed new contacts, because the ones I was wearing was sticking to my eyeballs literally. I think its because of all the crying I have been doing while watching Korean dramas. My recent drama is 'My Fair Lady'. I just finished 'Scent of a Woman'.  Not to go off topic, but these two are a 'MUST SEE'. They are not my favorites but probably my TOP 10!

So I wanted contacts quick! If I call Lenscrafters, I would have to wait 7 days for them, and I will also have to go pick them up. Having that in mind, I gave in to the ridiculous commercials they always air on TV. I went to my computer and logged onto www.1800contacts.com. I am so happy that I did. Their service was so outstanding. It was like 5 minutes to order via internet, since I got to media text them my prescription with my iPhone 4s.  I didn't have to pay tax or shipping, which I always go for when I buy things online.  And I got my contacts in 3 days!! Did I say I didnt have to pay shipping? Booyah!


The box that it came in, clean and not dented ;P


Voila!
I wear Freshlook Colorblends because I have to. They work well with my astigmatism, and the colors of the contacts blend well with my actual eye color. Some people have asked me if my green contacts are my real eye color. No lie. I look at them strangely but I quickly remember that I do have color contacts:).

Seriously, I have to wear contacts or glasses to see. Why not accessorize with contacts?? I literally have to poke my eyes everyday, why not put something fun in my eyes instead of just clear boring contacts? Just like hair, I like to change up my eye color too.

Freshlook Colorblends are so much better than circle lenses. Oh I would wear circle lenses in a hot second if it is proven to be healthy for your eyes, but it isn't. I already have a thin lining of the eye sockets so I don't ever play around with my eyes. So please try these babies out, I care about your eyes. Circle lenses look absolutely amazing but you don't know what they will do to your eyes in the future.  If you do wear them, just make sure its once in a while and not everyday.

Anyways, have a great weekend everyone and Ill see your blogs soon!!

xx,
KLee


23 comments:

  1. I never wear any contact lenses but two of my step kids are using the same product you have or from doctor prescription. Any way, you have to have it.. its really need too.... have a good sunday...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!! Hope you had a wonderful Sunday as well!! Yes, these contacts are great, I recommend them to anyone:).

      xx,
      klee

      Delete
  2. Ahh! I need contacts and/or glasses! I haven't had contacts in forever and I always used to wear the color blend ones. My favorite colors were grey and green. I'm nearsighted too but I think my eyesight got worse from not wearing contacts/glasses in a while so I need to get an eye exam again in case my prescription changed. Will definitely have to try 1800contacts!

    ♥ Duckie.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My go to colors are grey and green. Go get your pretty eyes checked...dont you get headaches? I do when I squint too long...lol. and you will develop fine lines between your eyes...lol.

      xx,
      klee

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Right?! lol. Thanks for visiting Sooae!

      xx,
      klee

      Delete
  4. Living in Trinidad we have to go through the doctor's office to get contacts, but it seems like you got lucky with the Lens you chose and the delivery service. If it works stick with it.
    I am following you from the hop and would love for you to follow back.
    Jillian
    http://puzzlemecomplete.blogspot.com/2012/11/pray.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jillian, for following!! I followed back as you can see!! Monkey See Monkey Do!! lol.

      xx,
      klee

      Delete
  5. Wait, first of all... how did I miss all of these posts from you!? I haven't been seeing you in my reader! I have so much catching up to do.

    I've been using 1800contacts for years and LOVE them. Their prices are great and service is awesome. And I can literally order my contacts in 2 minutes, it's great! :)

    xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for remembering the little people...lol. You are amazing to come to my blog even though i know that you must be swamped with your blog alone. you are a big success, and you definitely deserve whatever comes your way! love you to pieces!

      xx,
      klee

      Delete
  6. Hello !! I am your newest follower /

    Appreciate if U can FOLLOW me back :)

    Very pretty and classy, love the look :)
    I follow you now ! Wanna be your friend!
    Follow me back on facebook ,twitter,and GFC and add me as a friend in GFC
    love you dear :)

    Marcchanelette.blogspot.com
    MarcBelle Chanelene

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! that are MANY contacts.!

    Lovely blog. Want to follow each other?:) already following youu :)
    Brigita R.
    http://indie-somnium.blogspot.com <3<3<3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. gotta stock up :). thanks for visiting. going to your blog right now!

      xx,
      klee

      Delete
  8. amazing blog!!! i follow you now ;)
    i would love to follow me back because I really love your blog!!
    kisses
    http://blogcashmeremafia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! I will get on it right now!

      xx,
      klee

      Delete
  9. I am using contact lenses too but I haven't tried this one. It looks like a great product to try out. I'll go and check this out.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you for sharing. I love fresh look color blends contact lenses!

    ReplyDelete
  11. HI,

    I know 1800 contacts are the largest, but they're so expensive. We have Freshlooks for sale for just 16.50 USD!

    Check us out at ContactLensesCentral.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Many people also find this more convenient because, instead of having to rinse and clean and store geo contacts overnight, these contacts are simply removed and thrown away at the end of each day.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Pretty Nice post, thanks for sharing it here!

    I happen to stumbled upon your blog and just want to express that i truly like the way you present your blog post.

    I really enjoy browsing your blog.

    I can see that your blog post is mostly about beauty & Fashion stuff.

    In case you need additional beauty ideas that enhance your eyes, making them brilliantly bright and beautiful, you may want to check out www.contactlensxchange.com for more exciting brand colored circle lenses.

    Enjoy and stay pretty :)

    cayumi

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your fabulous comments! I check my comments all the time, so PLEASE do not to ask for a favor to follow each other, JUST follow me and I will definitely return the favor! Just leave your website or blog address, and Ill go check it out! Thank Again and Enjoy your time here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...