Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Quick and Cheap Chicken Soup Recipe

When it comes to cooking, I like simple and easy things to cook. The faster I get to eat it, the better.  The less money I put into it...even better! When ever I'm watching my figure. I do not eat a lot of carbs,  my weakness.  I go on a high protein diet.  When you lack carbs in your diet, you tend to get hungry a lot quicker.  At least for me it does, and that day was no exception.  So I wanted to cook something warm and hearty.  To get the satisfying full feeling that I was not getting for a long extended time period.  That feeling of wanting to get full, I end up making some kind of soup or stew. I probably have over 5 different Chicken Soup recipes under my belt, but those take some time to cook.  The night before, we shopped at Trader Joes, so I went to the kitchen to see what I can come up with. After seeing what we had, this is what I came up with:

Front Packaging

Add caption

Front

Back

1. Cut the Chicken Breast into big bite size pieces.  2. Cook Pieces of Chicken Breast in EVOO (Extra Virgin Olive Oil) about 2 TBS (tablespoon)
3. Cover with lid to Cook Faster. This also makes the chicken moist.

4. Add Asian Vegetable Stir Fry Mix into the pot.

Ohhhhhhh

5. Saute and Continuously stir the vegetable and chicken together until the vegetables are al dente (not too raw yet not over cooked)

1 Quart of Chicken Stock

6. Pour whole container of stock into the pot. Bring it up to a boil and Stir and Mix ingredients together into a nice harmony.
7. With a ladle or a big spoon scoop cooked veggies and chicken into a bowl. Add your choice of seasoning.

Yum! Eat like this!

Eat with Broth.


Thanks for visiting my blog. Hope you enjoyed, learn something, or at least got something out of it.

Until Next time, Stay Healthy and Fabulous!

XX,
KLee




12 comments:

  1. Yummy :) It's really easy. My mum always keeps chicken stock in fridge :D

    Aree With Umbrella

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, it really is something to have in your pantry...it can be used for a lot of things/recipes.

      xx,
      klee

      Delete
  2. That looks sooooo good! Come over and make some for me! Like, now! Lol.

    Miss you!

    ♥ Duckie.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Girl, one day...i will go to Guam...or Hawaii:). I think I can go to Hawaii this August.

      xx,
      klee

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Its pretty easy, really hard to mess up...lol.

      xx,
      klee

      Delete
  4. OMG I have missed you so much!!!!!!!!!
    Ok...LOL...I'm going to have to make this for my sick brood...this damn bipolar weather we got going on in Texas is making everyone sick :-(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I need your address...I need to send you my swap. email me!

      xx,
      klee

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. Happy New Year! thanks...it was good!

      xx,
      klee

      Delete
  6. Hi! I was talking about detoxing and frikken Duckie referred your site to me! I am glad she did. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I read your post about detoxing...you sure go to the el bano a lot..but i guess thats what its suppose to do:).

      Thanks for following, following you back!

      xx,
      klee

      Delete

Thank you so much for your fabulous comments! I check my comments all the time, so PLEASE do not to ask for a favor to follow each other, JUST follow me and I will definitely return the favor! Just leave your website or blog address, and Ill go check it out! Thank Again and Enjoy your time here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...