Hi Friends Hi!!
I am linking up to my beautiful buddies that blogs over at FrikkenDuckie.com and theboyslockerroom.blogspot.com for their motivating 'Fitness Friday'.
I have not been doing a lot of physical exercises since late October. I got caught up to all my Korean drama shows, instead. They are so addicting! I can't stop. Since I don't know how to speak Korean, its also my reading time too...can't watch without the subtitles.
I didn't give myself a list of new years resolutions this year. I just want to stop cussing like a sailor every two minutes. It must be stopped. I know its not very lady like and my two year old is in her "Copy Cat" stage right now. Even know it will sound so adorable if a kid utters the word "s**t" or "f**k"in her toddler voice, its still not appropriate.
I also want to continue my sobriety. I quit drinking early October, so I haven't had a drop of alcohol for 3 months now. I want to continue, but why do people keep posting their alcohol consumptions on Instagram. Grr. No, I am not going to 'LIKE' your post. But you see more things when you are either trying to avoid or know its not good...haha. Temptation is all around us, folks!
Anyways, I'm gonna keep this short because I'm reading DIARY of a Wimpy Kid "Dog Days' with Quinn right now. Its kinda hard to multitask. So here is the Q&A for the link up this week. Go check out Duckies post, its very motivating and I concur everything she said and i will follow her advice for my fitness regimen as well.
1. My fitness goals for this year are:_Is to be happy with myself no matter how much I weigh, just feeling physically and mentally satisfy with myself is all im asking this year.
2. I know I can accomplish this by: _June 2013.
3. I'll keep myself motivated by: _looking through My Pinterest account here and here. I will also restart my MyfitnessPal and teambeachbody.com account again as well.
4. The toughest goal on my list is: _The will power to not eat Nachos as much as I want to.
5. My motto this year is: _Get it Right, Get it Tight.
Until next time, Stay Healthy and Fabulous!!