Monday, January 14, 2013

MakeUp Monday: MAC Haul




Hi Friends Hi!!

Couple months ago, I looked around my place. Then I told myself that since I will be staying at this place a lot longer than expected, I should finally get comfortable and unpack. That means to take things out of boxes and put them out in display after 6 years of waiting to move out. Staying at my current place was suppose to be temporary but moving out of here is a lot harder than expected. My husband just does not want to move. I get it though, because we probably moved about 4 times in 4 years before our current place and money will be tight.  Moving; packing or unpacking is a big pain in the arse.

In the process of "unpacking", I have been cleaning out my bedroom and makeup drawers. With that being said, I have tossed out a lot of old clothes, makeup, lotions, bras and even thongs (definitely things that I wouldn't be using after having kids)...anything that I haven't used or worn for about a year.  Everything that I was hoarding for the past 10 years, had to go. 10 year old makeup? Yes, I know, gross...but I just couldn't let go of the things that I have bought since I had my very first job. Anywho, with strong will power, I told myself "Out with the old and In with the New and start with a clean slate and declutter.
 
With a lot of empty little drawers that was once packed with makeup, I went shopping.  This is my recent MAC makeup haul to start up fresh for the days I wear makeup. I would say daily, but I honestly do not wear makeup every day.

RECENT MAC HAUL
Macy is everywhere and my stuff came from all the way from Tennessee.
Not getting any younger...pores are horribly noticable.
For eyeshadow Base
Another attempt to find a gel liner that doesn't crease and suck.
Eye shadow for blending
What it looks like with cap on
Ruby Woo
Front Face
2 Mac Lip Pencils
in Boldly Bare and Redd (for Nude and Red Lips)
I used everything on my face
Lip Combo (Redd Lip Pencil and Ruby Woo Lipstick) LOVE!!

30 comments:

  1. I use PoreFessional as a primer & it works so well! & ahh I swear by "bare study" paint pot by MAC all over my lids and "satin taupe" or "kid" in my crease!

    Best,
    Yvette

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the recommendation...maybe in my next haul.:). So far I love everything I got.

      xx,
      klee

      Delete
  2. i think i need to get that ruby woo lipstick!!

    xo,
    Sandy
    Sandy a la Mode

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mac products are the best
    http://namelessfashionblog.blogspot.it/
    http://www.facebook.com/NamelessFashionBlog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I dont think they are the best but I cant knock it until I try it. But there are some products that I would not rebuy.

      xx,
      klee

      Delete
  4. Aw, Mac products are so much fun! LOVE their lipstick and power foundation :)
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do love the lipstick a lot, but stopped using their powder foundation because it broke me out. But I do love their colors and coverage, wished my skin felt the same.

      xx,
      klee

      Delete
  5. I'm a firm believer in Blacktrack. I started using that product years ago and I use it all the time. I've also heard good reviews on Ruby Woo so I may have to try that one out too!

    You look gorgeous, twin! And yes, I got the gift card! THANK YOU!

    ♥ Duckie.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was wondering when I would hear back from you. Im glad that you got it, enjoy!

      xx,
      klee

      Delete
  6. That look is just gorgeous on you! :) MAC products here are ridiculously expensive, comparing to US, but they look really good. Love it when you do make up! :) Bug hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. well i think MAC is even expensive for me here in the U.S. So I could relate to not getting MAC as much as I want to. But thats okay because there are other brands that are afforable and just as good.

      xx,
      klee

      Delete
  7. It's true that I love MAC but unfortunately it's really rare in my country :( I use to buy it online. I wish my country would launch it soon on it's soon :D
    This red lip stick rocks :D

    PS : I noticed my favourite book ( Diary of a wimpy kid)

    Aree With Umbrella
    Facebook

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh i didnt know. is shipping a lot more too? I know that I want to get a lot of Korean and Chinese products but shipping is ridiculous, more than the actual product. :(.

      xx,
      klee

      Delete
  8. Thanks for visiting our blog hun!!! I am your newest follower on GFC :) Do you mind following back? xoxoxo

    http://sixthtractate.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ps. dont call me hun...i hate that word. lol.

      Delete
  9. Wow, nice haul. I love MAC!
    I think we sould follow each other. What do you say? Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awww loooe everything you got !!! I heard that benefit primer is amazing & MAC is my fav!!! Love that lipstick on you !!! :) , my sister is a huge fan of "ruby woo"

    Good luck with move xoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the lipstick, so sad that i didnt get it a lot earlier...would of saved me a lot of money trying to find THE red lipstick! I found it!

      xx,
      klee

      Delete
  11. very nice haul!I love mac cosmetics!

    Would like to follow each other on GFC??? ♥

    Look at my blog ^_^
    Facebook



    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I will follow back!

      xx,
      klee

      Delete
  12. Amazing haul! You really have nice stuff! Would you like to follow each other?

    xoxo
    http://myrunwayfashionworld.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! but I think we already are following each other:). thanks for visiting!

      xx,
      klee

      Delete
  13. Wow. I Love it! You have so so great blog! <3

    Would You like to follow each other? :)
    http://linde-lo.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Ill follow your lead:).

      xx,
      klee

      kisskissbyklee.blogspot.com

      Delete
  14. Amazing haul. Next time I'm on the hunt for more red lipstick, I'll look for Ruby Woo. I hope it's not limited edition. I heard amazing things about the Porefessional by BeneFit. Plus, the cute packaging is an eye-catcher. :)

    Red lips look gorgeous on you. :) I remember you mentioned you're looking for a nice red polish. I'll see how that red Zoya polish works out (as well as the other colors) and I'll definitely do a post. :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. I've been using maybelline's gel eyeliner and love it. Always wondered about Mac's...let us know how you like it!

    rockoomph.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great haul ! I absolutely love MAC , oh and red lips suit you so well , you look amazing :)

    xx Liyana
    LiyanasAdvice.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your fabulous comments! I check my comments all the time, so PLEASE do not to ask for a favor to follow each other, JUST follow me and I will definitely return the favor! Just leave your website or blog address, and Ill go check it out! Thank Again and Enjoy your time here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...