Monday, January 28, 2013

MakeUp Monday: Mini ULTA Haul



Hi Friends, Hi!!

Its Monday. Nuff Said. But to me, if feels like Tuesday because my husband works on Sunday-Thursday. Nonetheless, I am still not a morning person. My husband works at 4am, so he wakes up around 3:30. Lately, I have been waking up with him. You know the feeling when you want to go back to sleep but can't cause your sleep got interrupted? Yeah, me too. So wide awake, slightly. What to do...oh yeah, post on the blog before I forget.  My coffee, black as you can get and my hair pulled back...let's get this done.

So recently, I have been trying to get more organized with my life. How many times have I typed out those words in the last few posts? haha...since the new year? Well, to sleeping schedule, tidy home, to eating less candy and junk. I also have been trying to follow my blog followers daily or every two days. So if I been visiting your blogs more often lately, that's why. I deleted my past blog reading list and now am only following and reading the current posts of the people who follow me on GFC. Okay, okay maybe there are a still handful of bloggers I still follow who can care less about me, but hey they're life is pretty interesting...in a non stalkering way... teehee.

Being organized has been giving me the 'who gives a crap' kind of mood. I know, that makes no sense, but check this. Because I am organized, I have less to worry about. My mind is not running around in the small gigantic space up there, because I know I have taken cared of the things that needed to be done. Follow me, no...okay. Well it all sounded good in my head, until I just wrote those words out...haha. Oh, maybe I do need to go back to sleep. This is probably sounds like I'm drunk texting you after a good time.

Okay, well nelly now...lets stop this overly lengthy intro and get to whats on the dang title. The Haul. I'm been covering my 'basics' on my makeup inventory and got some great stuff that kinda are some necessities in a makeup bag while I was shopping for couple friends I have made in the blog world.

I got them E-Gift Cards at Ulta, and got couple more tangible things for ME during my checkout since they are in stock. They been highly recommended in the YouTube beauty community.  Anyways, no more words, more pictures...lol.

My Haul :

What's inside:


Ulta: eGift Card 
 


eGift Cards are located in the giftcard tab and they just email the gift card to the designated email address you provide, as soon as you click 'Send Order'.

 Benefit: Hoola Bronzer


Bronzer comes with this very soft compact brush but I don't know if I would use it.

with a purchase of $25 or more of a benefit product, you get a free mascara. They could just say its a sample...lol.


Benefit's Bad Gal Lash Mascara
 NYX: JUMBO eye pencil 

 Dark Brown and MILK
 Samples: With your purchase you get 3 samples of beauty related items

3 Free Samples
L'Oreal true match Color Chart
Hand Cream by MOR
Facial Sunscreen by Cotz Face
Yup, because I spent majority of my money on gifts, I don't have much to show you. I am really excited about my purchase, nonetheless. Im no make up expert, not even intermediate...but I know good products when I see and touch one...:). Well, try not to drown yourself with coffee today. Monday is just another day.

Until next time, Stay Healthy and Fabulous!!

XX,
KLee

45 comments:

  1. I hate to wake up early but I have to cause of praying. Ah I envy you for your haul. I try to become tidy and organised but my socks still dangle in my cup board :( -Fail-

    Aree With Umbrella

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol. don't envy my haul...its just stuff that I needed to get. Trust me, make up does wonders for this face.

      i hate getting up early just to get my kid to school. lol.

      xx,
      klee

      Delete
  2. nice haul...love the benefit bronzer!!
    xoxo

    www.mychoicebysorana.blogspot.ro

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i tried it already...its great.

      xx,
      klee

      Delete
  3. I'm such a huge fan of Ulta. I order stuff from there so often LOL LOVE your haul post =D
    xoxo
    can't wait to see more!
    http://sensiblestylista.blogspot.com/
    Twitter: Sensiblestylist

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! I prefer beauty.com but when I cant get stuff from there...I get it from Ulta instead of Sephora.

      Thanks for coming back to my blog! I really enjoy your fashion blog a lot.

      xx,
      klee

      Delete
  4. great haul! i love the hoola bronzer! and the foundation shade matcher seems pretty coool :)

    im following you now! xoxo
    http://thechiffonbunny.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! ill got check out your blog and follow back.

      the foundation shade chart is kinda weird tho...im the lightest color on it....i didnt think i was that pale. who knew.

      xx,
      klee

      Delete
  5. I love benefit <3!!! & that hoola bronzer is perfect for contour :) i have seen it in alot of blogs!! & tutorials , I just got back from
    TX & the only makeup i bought was a lipstick from
    MAC & a make up forever foundation :) but i bought a lot of hair products and tools :) xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My very first product from benefit was Dr. Feelgood face balm. That stuff is also great to minimize fine lines and big pores. benefit has been producing great products lately.

      xx,
      klee

      Delete
  6. This bronzer sounds amazing, I have to try it, I need some good one for contouring ;)

    Please visit my make up blog ;)
    ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸❤¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪

    http://klaudiamayer.blogspot.com

    https://www.facebook.com/KlaudiaMayerMakeUp?fref=ts

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Im following back, thank you so much! your makeup skills are amazing!

      xx,
      klee

      Delete
  7. Great post! :):)

    http://alovelystyle.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  8. thank you to your comment :)
    I'm very small (1m49) so 40 can be fine !

    Nyx is a super brand ! I love their mascara !!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. youre 4'8"?? you are small. wow. well good luck and be careful. was just worried for you...thinkin you were like at least 5 feet.

      I think this is my first NYX purchase because I cant find any other product from this brand. I know they are sponsers for RuPaul Drag Race.

      xx,
      klee

      Delete
  9. very nice products!
    http://namelessfashionblog.blogspot.it/
    http://www.facebook.com/NamelessFashionBlog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Elisa! They are nice! :).

      xx,
      klee

      Delete
  10. I only recently discovered Ulta, can you believe that? It's always been there, but I was too intimidated to go in. Then my sister in law got me a gift card, so I went and now I love it. It's so less stressful than sephora, haha. Can you tell I'm semi scared of beauty products!? :)

    xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well I think thats a good thing, considering you love clothes. I think your husband would be scared if you were into both makeup and fashion...haha. Yes, sephora is over rated...ulta and beauty.com is my first 2 choice.

      xx,
      klee

      Delete
  11. I love ULTA. Great items.



    -Vogue&Heels
    vogueandheels.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Bwahaha! I literally laughed out loud when you put those things in your shirt! And that really is a pretty big box for those things...lol. I have heard rave reviews about all those products too but have never tried them. Now you have to do review and tutorial videos using those products!!!!

    Oh, and I made my Ulta order already too. It was kinda weird though because even though their site says they ship to U.S. Territories, I had a lot of trouble trying to order. I even had to contact a representative and she told me that they won't ship here even though it is a U.S. Territory and even though Guam shows up as a selection when I put in my shipping address. So I had to ship it to my parents' house but I wasn't allowed to add the samples. Weird. Lol.

    ♥ Duckie.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha...Im a dork and proud of the stupid randomness things I do. Thats Frikken REdonkulous! wtf. thats the only reason I got you that eGiftcard cause it said that it did ship there. I would of ship it to you, but it does cost a buttload to ship to Guam...anyway to move to hawaii? lol. I think I would be able to buy you more shit if you did...lol. that sucks. well I hope you got something really good!

      xx,
      klee

      Delete
  13. I love testing out new products, looks like you got some great new things to try!
    xx

    Here&Now
    Enter My MsDressy Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. already tested them except the samples but that's a given based on my video review...lol. Im sure these 4 will be a repurchased after.

      xx,
      klee

      Delete
  14. How fun would it be to try all these products!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Yay! More YouTube videos for me to watch. :D I didn't know you make YouTube videos. I was pleasantly surprised. I also really enjoyed watching your Ulta haul video. Plus, I love your sense of humor, girl. :D

    Amazing haul, by the way. The Hoola bronzer is nice. I remember trying my cousin's and liked it a lot. I had to apply it with a light hand though. As for the Bad Gal lash, I heard good reviews about it. The sample version of it is cute. :)

    Speaking of Benefit products, it would be nice if the PoreFessional were to become $8. I bet everyone would go crazy and stock up with tons and tons of them. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jannie!

      yeah...I'm a bored housewife that make videos to keep it more fun. Its also for my blog friends who continuously support me from day one of me starting my blogs journey. They can really get to know me by seeing me rather than reading my content with bad grammar...not that I talk any better...lol.

      im afraid to use too much of the porefessional balm...its like creamy gold...you know like 'liquid gold' lol. shit for 30 bucks...this better do its job. its a repurchasing product for me!

      thanks for coming back for support, Ill do the same!

      xx,
      klee

      Delete
  16. I love hearing about what people recommend cause it then gives me new ideas of different brands to try
    sewthecity.blogspot.com
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. me too! i look at a blog or YouTube, see how great their makeup/hair looks and its a bonus when they show us how they achieved the look.

      thanks for coming back!

      xx,
      klee

      Delete
  17. Thanks so much for your comment! Of course we understand your pholosophy of only support who supports you! We´re following you now, wait for you on our blog! =)
    By the way, we didn´t know these products and we love knowing new things!

    KISSES
    http://sharpenstyle.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for understanding...it just makes more time for me to give my all to those follows me...but sometimes its one sided still. anywho.
      ill give your blog much more visits now that I will follow you back:).

      xx,
      klee

      Delete
  18. I love Hula, it's my favorite bronzer!

    Jamie
    Forever81

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love the makeup that you bought! Great post and wonderful blog!

    If you get a sec, please check out my latest post 'Seaside Blue' Thank you so much!


    Sofia

    http://stylishlyinlove.blogspot.com/

    I would love for you to enter this:

    Be featured on Stylishly In Love: If you would like a chance to be featured on my fashion blog, then email me a picture of your go-to outfit for Valentine's Day. In honor of Valentine's day I will be featuring 14 bloggers. Make sure to email me by February 11th.
    Thank you.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your fabulous comments! I check my comments all the time, so PLEASE do not to ask for a favor to follow each other, JUST follow me and I will definitely return the favor! Just leave your website or blog address, and Ill go check it out! Thank Again and Enjoy your time here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...