Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Scentsy Unboxing: Silhouette Collection - Castille





Hello Friends!

Wow, look at me posting more than once a month...Hopefully, I can keep this up! So as you read, this is a Scentsy Unboxing of a little haul I got in OCTOBER. I know, what took me so long to open it? Well, this girl was putting it off because she wanted to put on her face makeup on before she filmed it. I don't know, I just want to look more presentable when I film but look how long it took me to do it. So, you will probably see me bare face again if you want to see a video sooner...lol.

I also don't have the quiet free time to film as I would like to, during the day. I wanted to finally open my dang box, so that is why I had bad lighting and background noises.  I will get a Canon Rebel T3i and a better light bulb so the quality of the video will be a little bit better, soon. Umm...well after I pay off my new fridge and stove, first. Gosh, being responsible and being patient is such a hard job.

Anyways, my last Scentsy post was right here. I love my new additions to my Scentsy collection. This is what I got this time.
 Silhouette Warmer (Core) & Wrap in Castille:

#VintageFeel
You can get 8 different wrap designs for $12 each, after you get your first entire set (Core and Wrap) for $40. The Glowing Core is not being sold separately.


Scentsy Bars:

3 for $14

#thatswhathetoldme
#FatGirlsProblems
#CoffeeLoversDream
  How it looks 'ON':

Lights On

Light Off  (Looks more romantic in person)



 Well thanks again for visiting my blog! Please let me know what else to blog about! 
Until next time, Stay Healthy and Fabulous!

XX,
KLee

6 comments:

  1. You're so cute!!!! Love your whole outfit and makeup and everything! I have the core warmer and the loom wrap thingy but yours looks so pretty too! Maybe I should order more...

    ♥ Duckie.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it'll just be 12 buck instead of 40:). well Im gonna get another when I need a change of view.

      xx,
      klee

      Delete
  2. So cute post!

    Would you like to follow each other?! let me know on my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks! sure! ill follow your lead!

      xx,
      klee

      Delete
  3. You look gorgeous in that last picture! Oh by the way, I wanted to tell you that I tried the sock thing last night, hahaha. My husband sat there and stared at me like I was a crazy person. I failed, I got the sock off and got it half way back on and then I decided eating my cheesecake was more important. :)

    xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wait a Minute, he didn't do it when you did...boo! lol. Dont mention cheesecake...i gain a pound just thinking about it...haha. thanks for trying nonetheless.

      xx,
      klee

      Delete

Thank you so much for your fabulous comments! I check my comments all the time, so PLEASE do not to ask for a favor to follow each other, JUST follow me and I will definitely return the favor! Just leave your website or blog address, and Ill go check it out! Thank Again and Enjoy your time here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...