Saturday, January 5, 2013

Sock and Shoe Challenge Tag


So 3 days ago, I noticed that I have a message in my YouTube inbox. A fellow viewer or YouTuber asked me to attempt a challenge that has been going around YouTube.

 "Hi, you look like you are game for a laugh, i have a challenge for you to see how quickly you can do the sock and shoe challenge and see if you can beat a time of 1 minute. good luck" - unnamed

 I only watch beauty gurus and my favorites on my subscription feed so I was not aware of this challenge that seems to be going around.  I searched the sock and shoe challenge on the search engine and I clicked onto the first video I saw and it was a person that was taking her socks and shoes off and trying to put it back on again. Okay, so I didn't actually finish watching her video it was kinda boring.  I clicked to another one and it was a girl talking ever so slowly and not getting to the point. The sock and shoe challenge that she was doing was when you lay on your stomach and just try to take off your socks and shoes off with out using your hands.

The message didn't really tell me which actual challenge I need to do but it says to do it in 1 minute or less. So with all that in mind, I just did the harder one and just did what I could do.  I know if I did the easier one, I know I can do it in less than a minute. If you guys want to see me do that, I will. It is pretty much pointless, since I know I will kick ass butt (<-----trying to not cuss so much) on that, easy.



So here I am, succeeded and amped. I challenge you guys to do it. DUCKIE & NICOLE for sure!

Video or Not, let me know if you can do it! lol. Have a great weekend or hoped you had a good one!


XX,
KLee

4 comments:

  1. I am so freaking doing this!!!! LOL I was super giggly the whole time watching you!! Oh lawd...I can already see me cursing up a storm!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, I know...thats why I definitely tagged you!! I love how you are in front of the camera...you are real as it gets. Just picturing you with a "physical" task instead of verbal is going to be hilarious, i know it!

      xx,
      klee

      Delete
  2. Haha, can I just say how cute you are!? I love how excited you were at the end. And then I loved the 2 minute explanation of why you do things with your feet, haha. I'm going to try this tonight, I'll challenge my husband to it, he's always up to try to beat me at random tasks. I'll let you know what happens, most likely I will fail miserably, but who knows! :)

    xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Geez, Don't. Stop. Im blushing;). No, seriously...DOnt Stop. lol.

      I know since you and your hubby do random things at home to make yourselves laugh each other, it will be a perfect challenge for you two. Have Fun!

      xx,
      klee

      Delete

Thank you so much for your fabulous comments! I check my comments all the time, so PLEASE do not to ask for a favor to follow each other, JUST follow me and I will definitely return the favor! Just leave your website or blog address, and Ill go check it out! Thank Again and Enjoy your time here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...