Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Tag Tuesdays: ♥25 Questions Tag + Outtakes! I tag everyone!♥




Hi Friends Hi and New Followers!!

I hope you all had a great 3 day weekend (U.S. Residents)!! I know I did. Well sort of, just because we get an extra day off of school! WHoo!

It's  'Tuesday Tag' today, and I did the 25 question tag...and it was a lot more easy and fun than my last tag of 50 questions. I think it was because it wasn't like 11 at night and I wasn't tired at my peak hour of 7pm-ish. you know the time where you have the most energy of the day? haha. Anywho, I successfully uploaded it with some outtakes. The outtakes are my very first answers, but end it up changing my answer. BUT at the last moment, I added it to the end of my video because I can. With that said, without futhur ado, my video:



I know there's some of you who don't really like videos because I get hundreds of hits on these posts but the videos don't get many views...which shouldn't matter. With that in mind...I answered via content:). You are Welcome!

1. Do you have any pets?

My short haired Black Cat name Taylor Lynn Lee




2. Name 3 things that are physically close to you:
I am making my own clip on hair extensions, so Human Hair Extensions, extension clips, & iPad

3. What's the weather like right now?
Dark and Cold...Freezing my nips, it can cut glass...lol.

4. Do you drive? If so, have you crashed?
Yes, I do drive. And I have been in on very minor accident in 2002.

5. What time did you wake up this morning?
7am but physically got out of bed at 7:45am

6. When was the last time you showered?
  2:30pm

7. What was the last movie you saw?
Disney's The Rescuers Down Under

8. What does your last text message say?



9. What's your ringtone?
iPhone 4s: Bell Tower

10. Have you ever been to a different country?
Yes, South Korea. I was born there...moved to America in  September 28,1988 because I got adopted!

11. Do you like sushi?
I don't like Sushi, I LOVE it. 

12. Where do you buy your groceries?
1. Costco
2. Trader Joes
3. Safeway
4. Luckys. 
5. Koreana Plaza
6. Chinatown

13. Have you ever taken medication to help you fall asleep faster?
No, maybe once but it must've been when I was really sick and wanted to take a NyQuil.
I dont like to take any medicine unless I really in need or is prescribed to me.
i.e. wisdom teeth (4) removal, gallbladder removal surgery, and Childbirth!

14. How many siblings do you have?
I have 4 siblings : My sisters are Kelsy 33 in June, Kiley 27 in September, and Ryan Caroline 22 in February. Kelsy and Kiley is my biological sisters from Korea. We came to the U.S. together...and I have 1 brother,  Kenneth 29 who was adopted before us from South Korea in 1984.Ryan was THE MIRACLE BABY, that's why she has blue eyes...lol.
  
15. Do you have a desktop computer or a laptop?
I have a desktop right now. It is almost gonna go out on me pretty soon. looking to get a iMac or a Mac book pro. Any suggestions?

16. How old will you be turning on your next birthday?
I will be turning 31 on February 15, 2013.

17. Do you wear contacts or glasses?
I wear both, but I prefer contacts. I would get Lasik if it was proven to be 100% safe and no side affects. But its not, so Ill wait a little longer...teehee.

18. Do you color your hair?
Yes, I do. I dyed it blondes, reds, browns and blacks and highlights.








19. Tell me something you are planning to do today?
Edit this Video, Watch a movie, play with kids...endless possibilities.

20. When was the last time you cried?
Yesterday during a heartfelt commercial.

21. What is your perfect pizza topping?
Anything with jalapeno.

22. Which do you prefer-hamburgers or cheeseburgers?
I feel sick whenever I eat any bread and melted cheese with meat products. Like Quiznos and cheeseburgers.  So Im a jalapeno hamburger  kind of gal.

23. Have you ever had an all-nighter?
Yes, Many. My longest was like 24 hours. I was playing Playstation The Sims Urban Something for 18 hours straight.

24. What is your eye color?
Asian Brown? Um, it depends on the lighting...I have been told that my eyes are light brown.

25. Can you taste the difference between Pepsi and Coke?
I rarely drink sodas...but last year my hubby brought a case of Pepsi in the house and I went on a binge until the 36 pack was gone:(.  I think if there was a taste test, I really would know the difference. I prefer Pepsi if I had a choice between them. More bubbly and refreshing.

So CUT/PASTE the questions below and let me know a little bit about you and let me know if you do it:), so I can read your blog or watch your video or both!

1. Do you have any pets?
2. Name 3 things that are physically close to you.
3. What's the weather like right now?
4. Do you drive? If so have you crashed?
5. What time did you wake up this morning?
6. When was the last time you showered?
7. What was the last movie you saw?
8. What does your last text message say?
9. What's your ringtone?
10. Have you ever been to a different country?
11. What's your favorite Pizza topping?
12. Where do you buy your groceries?
13. Have you ever taken medication to help you fall asleep faster?
14. How many siblings do you have?
15. Do you have a desktop computer or a laptop?
16. How old will you be turning on your next birthday?
17. Do you wear contacts or glasses?
18. Do you color your hair?
19. Tell me something you are planning to do today.
20. When was the last time you cried?
21. What is your perfect pizza topping?
22. Which do you prefer-hamburgers or cheeseburgers?
23. Have you ever had an all-nighter?
24. What is your eye color?
25. Can you taste the difference between Pepsi and Coke?

Until Next time, Stay Healthy and Fabulous!!

XX,
KLee

45 comments:

  1. Hi, will tag myself!By the way, I love your blog, especially your weightloss posts. You are such an inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd look forward on reading it:) Thanks! I haven't done a weight loss post in a while but I should be doing it soon.

      xx,
      klee

      Delete
  2. It's always so nice to read this kind of posts
    http://namelessfashionblog.blogspot.it/
    http://www.facebook.com/NamelessFashionBlog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey dear I really like your blog! What about following each other? Also on bloglovin and fb if you want...just let me know :3 <3

    Join my ROMWE GIVEAWAY!

    New Outfit Post!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Ill follow your lead...I don't follow unless you do first. ill let you know on your blog. thanks!

      xx,
      klee

      Delete
  4. Haha, I love how you said not to watch your other video because it's boring, haha hilarious. I'm not sure how I feel about you being a pepsi fan, I'm coke all the way! :)

    xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You know it was 'pulling teeth' kind of feeling when you watched it...22 minutes...way too long. but I'm glad that i always can bring a smile to yo face...it would be a waste if i didn't:).

      xx,
      klee

      Delete
    2. ps. you don't hear people getting addicted to Pepsi...that Coke is no Joke...lol.

      Delete
  5. nice photos dear and great tag :D
    http://jullywithlove.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I hope to see more people posting some:)

      xx,
      klee

      Delete
  6. Such a fun tag. Feel like you know you just a bit better now. You look really pretty with blonde hair!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Trishie! I love being a blonde...I hope you do the tag, so I can get to know you better:)

      xx,
      klee

      Delete
  7. Had fun reading! =) I love your wake up routine, hehe.
    Followed ~

    XOXO
    Cherry Jade

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Following beautiful! Thanks for the support!

      xx,
      klee

      Delete
  8. it was so fun to learn so much about you! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, it was fun making it.

      xx,
      klee

      Delete
  9. Your cat is very coool!!))))
    http://karinamalinana.blogspot.ru/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, shes the most awesomeness cat...very independent.


      xx,
      klee

      kisskissbyklee.blogspot.com

      Delete
  10. Great post! I am following you <3<3

    I got two giveaways at the moment and would love you to enter!
    http://lovesushiandfashion.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Ill check it out!


      xx,
      klee

      kisskissbyklee.blogspot.com

      Delete
  11. Great video!
    Love your blog!
    Check out mine sometime? :-)
    http://clairebaretm.blogspot.co.uk
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Ill go check it out for sure!


      xx,
      klee

      kisskissbyklee.blogspot.com

      Delete
  12. GIVEAWAY!!! H&M, Essence e Alyssa Ashley on my blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Ill go check it out.

      xx,
      klee

      kisskissbyklee.blogspot.com

      Delete
  13. Great post :) Your cat is so cute!!

    www.ngofficial.blogspot.co.uk

    <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isnt she? lol. Thank you. Thank you for visiting.


      xx,
      klee



      Delete
  14. Nice to know about you :) Oh m y you made your own record by playing the sims :D My brother is crazy about that game !!

    Aree With Umbrella

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I used to be crazy for the game too. The main reason is to build and decorate the houses. I wanted to be a interior designer when I was in High School.

      Because of EA games having so much virus every time I download their games...Ive stopped.

      xx,
      klee

      Delete
  15. LOVE IT! Totally doing it! My sister and I are gonna do the sock and shoe thing tonight too! Lol.

    ♥ Duckie.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. cant wait to see your answers.

      xx,
      klee

      Delete
  16. I love this post its so cute! Thank you for your lovely comments on my blog, would you like to follow each other?
    sewthecity.blogspot.com
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ive been following you, but thanks!

      xx,
      klee

      Delete
  17. wow you look amazing, i lvoe your smile <3

    want to follow each other? i will defiently follow back

    my blog:
    http://thebizarrebirdcage.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  18. nice post and cute outtakes :)
    Maybe we follow each other!? Let me know :) Greetings & happy weekend !
    www.yuliekendra.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hope you are having a great weekend as well!

      xx,
      klee

      Delete
  19. love your blog!!!
    check out my blog! www.fashtrav.blogspot.com!

    ReplyDelete
  20. This is a topic which is close to my heart...
    Thank you! Where are your contact details though?
    Here is my blog :: http://immobilienalanya.net/

    ReplyDelete
  21. I LOVE your hair long like that- the blonde and the brown- so pretty! xO!
    www.thehautecookie.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. I love all this questions i might do this !!!
    Your hair looks great in every color!!!! , I love shopping at costco & I love jalapeños also!!!

    ReplyDelete
  23. love the questions!
    http://xtheperfectmess.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your fabulous comments! I check my comments all the time, so PLEASE do not to ask for a favor to follow each other, JUST follow me and I will definitely return the favor! Just leave your website or blog address, and Ill go check it out! Thank Again and Enjoy your time here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...