Here we go again! I got nominated for another Liebster Award! Thank you, Leah over at FashTrav whom nominating me this time around. Please check out her blog, I'm sure you will see a lot of pink. It is her favorite color.
So I have been on the Under 200 follower on GFC Club for quite some time now. I really DO NOT mind having less than 200 because I like to follow back who follows me. It takes ages to read all 80+ blogs in one sitting...but I do my best. I just ask people who follows me actually do comes back. Don't waste my time on you when if its only one sided. Sounds harsh but its one thing I hate about blogging...the popularity contest. Don't ask me to follow you or follow me just to get another follower. I am more than that. I don't just blog for you. I blog for myself. My time is precious to me. And I don't mind Organizing my following list...lol. I am in a organizing cray cray as most of you all know. If you want someone who is supportive in what you do and want that in return, follow my ass...and I'll back your ass up too...lol.
I love and appreciate the friendships that I have made through blogging. Its something I truly need, since I don't have a lot of close friends where I live. It has its pros and cons. I can't see the people I "talk" to in the blog world, since every one is spread out in far ends of this earth. But its great because all I need to do to talk is to get on the computer and bullshit.
The Liebster award is given to up and coming bloggers who have less than 200 followers. What is a Liebster? The meaning: Liebster is German and means sweetest, kindest, nicest, dearest, beloved, lovely, kind, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing, and welcome. So yeah, that basically sums up who I am...lol. Just kidding, no I'm not.
Here are the rules for receiving this award:
1. Each person must post 11 things about themselves.
2. Answer the questions that the tagger set for you plus create 11 questions for the people you’ve tagged to answer.
3. Choose 11 people and link them in your post.
4. Go to their page and tell them.
5. No tag backs!
11 Facts About Me:
1. I never claim a certain fashion trend, but if I had to it would definitely be Clearance/Sales (come on, that was funny)
2. When I'm home I want to be comfortable, if it means be in my Christmas PJs in middle of July, so be it.
3. When I go out, which I hardly do now a days, I go all out and bring out the LASHES!!
4.I hate when people puts down others just because they don't agree what the other is doing. Don't have nothing nice to say, don't say nothing at all...unless they ask for it.
5. Like Sammy on Jersey Shore, "I'm the Sweetest Bitch you know". I don't put up with your bullshit, I will not be friends who cross me.
6. I am 2nd oldest of 5 kids. I definitely had or still have the Middle Child Syndrome.
7. I was never a jealous person until I met my husband. I guess you don't care until you have something to lose. <3.
8. I'm all bark, no bite...until you hit me first.
9. I'm an over thinker.
10. I am BIG on TV and MOVIE entertainment. I am a professional couch potato.
11. I am not a dog person at all. I got bite by a pekinese dog when I was little and hated dogs ever since.
11 Questions from Leah:
1. Where is your favorite place to travel to and why?
I haven't traveled a lot but I don't think I could ever get tired of Las Vegas. Its not far from home and I love to gamble and staying in luxurious hotels. You can be who ever you want and Nobody cares, because its VEGAS.
2. Where did you get your blog name from?
Its my blog signature. "XX, KLee"
3. When did you feel like you first accomplished something as a blogger?When I saw that people do appreciate my blog and comes back and comments. I ask for nothing more.
4. How would you describe your style?
Layed back but I can dress to impress when necessary.
5. What is your funniest moment?
?? Um, if I can try to be anything...I want to be that person that people say that "she's funny". My husband thinks I'm a retard when I blurt out laughing out of no where especially when I'm sleeping.
6. How did you start blogging?
I had a private blog when I first got pregnant with my 2nd child. But when my 1st child told me I was fat, I started my weight loss blog that now is "blog whatever the hell I want to blog because mommy is not fat anymore!!
7. If you could diversify your blog what else would you choose to post about?
If you guys can tell, I don't think I ever do anything that relates to fashion or parenting skills...I would do one of the two in the future.
8. What is you favorite food/meal?
If Korean food don't make me bloat like a puffer fish...I would eat it EVERY DAY. Really hot Rice doused in water with Kimchi. I know I have said i love Nachos, which I do...but this girl loves CARBS.
9. What is your favorite movie?
Twins and True Lies. Anything that has Arnold Schwarzenegger in it. Hey, you asked.
10. Share a tip about blogging you wish you knew before!
People don't care about you, you are just a number to them.
11. What is one question did you wished I asked you and answer it!!!:)
If you can tell yourself something when you were your thinnest, what would you say? Shut the Fuck UP, You are wearing size -1!!
11 Questions from Me (KLee) to the next recipients!
1. Write something positive about yourself.
2. Whats one of your favorite blogs that you think should get more recognition?
3. What do you like about blogging?
4. What do you dislike about blogging?
5. Do you have Instagram? What is your SN?
6. If you can eat one CARB all day everyday, which one would it be?
7. What do you want to get out of blogging? Honesty is the best policy.
8. When you are down, how do you pick yourself up?
9. What is your worst fear?
10. Who is the one person you can rely on?
11. If you HAD TO tattoo one word on your forehead, what would it say?
Barbie at http://xobarbietamez.blogspot.com/
Val at http://pinkgoldenlights.blogspot.com/
Meg at http://www.happykidsinc.blogspot.com/
Cherry at http://thebrightjade.blogspot.com/
Stephanie at http://lovestephaniexoxo.blogspot.com/
Marie at http://www.mommyunwired.com/
Angela at http://xl0veakj.blogspot.com/
Eden at http://swbeautifullife.blogspot.com/
Vicky at http://thegreekhousewife.blogspot.com/
Jacq at http://jaxsum.blogspot.com/
YOU at _______________________ (someone who is under 200 marker)
Thank again for the support my loves!! Stay Healthy and Fabulous!!