Wednesday, February 13, 2013

The Laine Blogger Award

 Hi Friends, Hi!


Dang! I know its the Award season and all (Grammy, Golden Globes, etc) but I didn't know that I was gonna win anything. Thank you Vicky over at 'The Greek Housewife', for tagging me in this Laine Blogger Award! Who is Laine? I looked high and low for the actual meaning, but couldn't find any info on it. If you have better luck, let me know.


I’ve heard that the rules are as follows:
1. Tag the blogger who awarded you.
2. Award five more bloggers. Pay it forward!
3. It’s always fun to get to know one another so Vicky added this little beauty survey!

The five questions for the Laine Blogger Award:
1. What is your current beauty obsession?
2. What is one beauty item you wished you owned?
3. What kind of posts are your favorite posts to write, and read?
4. What inspired you to become a blogger?
5. What color nail polish are you wearing right now?

1. What is your current beauty obsession?
  •  Vanities. Obsessed in looking for inspirations on Youtube, Pinterest and PB Teen. I am currently making my own beauty space of my own. 
 My Dream Vanity...Some Day
~*Hampton Vanity Tower and Super Set from PB Teen*~


2. What is one beauty item you wished you owned?

  •  I do not own it, but I am probably gonna cave and get a  PMD. For some reason, I have been obsessing about my enlarged pores and want to to extract and clean the suckers out. Gross, I know.
3. What kind of posts are your favorite posts to write, and read?
  • I love to read other peoples blogs. It is great to unwind and relax with a cup of tea and read about other people's problems and interests rather than focusing on what I have to deal with in my reality life.  
  • I love to write about anything that pops up in this small gigantic head of mine.  
4. What inspired you to become a blogger?
  • My Weight Loss Journey. I have never really thought to claim to become a 'blogger', just a place to write down my progress on my weight loss was all that I was looking for at the moment of creating a blogspot. Does that make sense? I think I truly became one when people started to take notice that I was posting more than just weight loss issues. 
  •  Before:
            After:

5. What color nail polish are you wearing right now?
  • Can't say that I am wearing any polish right now. I'm au naturel. I am more concerned about not biting these suckers than painting them.They are so long, strong and pretty...that's what she said...lol. Don't believe me, take a look at these babies!
\\ Pretty great from a former nail biter, going on 3 weeks now...lol. //


I knew exactly who I wanted to award so here they are:

Duckie @ Oh that frikken DUCKIE...
Nicole @ Life in the Boys' Locker Room
Rachael @ Letters from a Mermaid
Areeba @ She acts like Summer
Vanessa @ What Vanessa Does

Thank you so much for the support! Live. Love. Laugh. Until next time, Stay Healthy and Fabulous!!

XX,
KLee


5 comments:

  1. Just followed! :) Hope you follow back now :D

    http://silverwriting818.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations again! And well done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay cheers. It's really an award season. Thanks for the nominations. You did a great job for your weight loss. This year I am gaining my weight :D
    Ah nail bittig is my worse habit that I don't want to leave. That's why I rarely make nail art :P
    Aree With Umbrella

    ReplyDelete
  4. What is the Laine Blogger Award?? Oh well, I'll do it! Still have to edit the sock and shoe tag that me and Jacque did.

    ♥ Duckie.

    ReplyDelete
  5. YAY!!! I'm going to do this as soon as my internet at home gets fixed ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your fabulous comments! I check my comments all the time, so PLEASE do not to ask for a favor to follow each other, JUST follow me and I will definitely return the favor! Just leave your website or blog address, and Ill go check it out! Thank Again and Enjoy your time here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...