Monday, February 4, 2013

Walmart Haul






The whole reason, I went to Walmart was to pick up my online order of two vanity mirrors.  My husband and I rarely go to Walmart because my husband just don't like going there. I didn't know that I had to put the mirror together, so it almost didn't fit in the car. Grrr. The kids legs were a lil squished as it fit in front of them in the back. Good thing it was a short ride to the house.

Sauder Shoal Creek Mirror, Soft White Finish $109 each.



It was a bitachness to put together. It made Ikea furniture look so easy. It is so tiring that I only put one together. And that was Friday. I will reveal my whole vanity space when its ready.

Alcohol and lighbulb...not exactly interesting...


You are wrong! Well its pretty exciting for me, because I have this old Halogen Lamp that has been needing a bulb replacement. Its been like 7 years...haha. I still dont know if this is the right size and what not. Fingers Crossed. I got alcohol because you need to swab it on the halogen light bulb. You also can not touch the light bulb, its poisonous to the skin. I think that's why its been taking me ages to change the light bulb. I knew there was a reason. Bingo.

Flour Sack Kitchen Towels


This is 'My Go To Kitchen Towel' to Dry DISHES. I hate doing dishes, but with this towel, it makes drying dishes a cinch. Its lint free and a moisture sucker. It makes your dishes squeaky clean. I heard of this from my grandparents so its been a family thing for years.

I also like to use these towels for my hair drying towel. Of course, don't use same towel on dishes. It's less bulky and does what any hair wrap towels do. Way better look than the traditional bulky beehive look. Go grab a pack, you will thank me later and throw all your other dish towels out!

Hydrogen Peroxide

I don't think I ever bought hydrogen peroxide before in my life. Looking for it was a task. There are more than 2 different kinds of hydrogen peroxide.  I ended up getting the one with a gargle or Rinse on the bottle. The reason I got it, in the first place is to make a homemade teeth whitening concoction.  You can find the recipe here.

 Nature Made Fish Oil


My body fat percentage is pretty high for my weight and height. Somewhere On Pinterest, it says a daily dose of fish oil helps it reduce the body fat %. So I am giving it a go.

Band Aids and Q-tips, bathroom necessities. Nuff Said.



 Thanks for visiting my blog! It means a lot that you guys come back for more useless rants and raves from little oh moi. See you on the flip side!

Until then, Stay Healthy and Fabulous!!

XX,
KLee


31 comments:

  1. I've been using peroxide to whiten for about 2 weeks...my teeth are actually getting whiter...slowly, but its working better than anything else I've tried. I know it's having to break through old stains so I'm being patient

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I know someone who is doing it as well...makes me less scared to try this...;). You let me know if anything changes you hear! Muah!

      xx,
      klee

      Delete
  2. Hmm... Sounds like a good idea to use peroxide to whiten teeth. Plus, it'll be a big money saver. Whitening strips are pricey. I'm having second thoughts of buying them. Might try peroxide out instead. Thanks for sharing the idea. :)

    Excited to see the results of your vanity. I bet it will be super-cute. Been loving white furniture. It goes with everything. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love Pinterest, so many things that people come up with...just like your towel holder as nail polish storage! Yes, the Crest Strips are expensive...I hope this helps me as well.

      I love white furniture, but its costs more than espresso finish. I gave in and started buying white furniture for my room because its tiny as hell...lol. It opens the space up a lot.

      xx,
      klee

      Delete
  3. Fish oil is a good choice for fats but I heared that it has awkward smell!!!!
    These band-aid is so cute . I still remeber when my aunt bought one cute bandage box for her home and I ended up wasting and pasting them on my wall :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Smell...coming from the Va jay jay? or off the skin? lol. Good Lord, why does good thing come with the bad? Well Ill let my husband give me a heads up when I start getting B.O. (body odor).

      My daughters are using the band aids as stickers...you are not alone.

      xx,
      klee

      Delete
  4. Can't wait to see the vanity! Fish oil may have an unpleasant smell but it is really good gor your health as well. I HATE doing dishes, too! Dishwasher or not I absolutely hate them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Everything is hand washed...no dishwasher in this place:(.

      Ill let you know when I post my vanity set...its gonna be a while tho.

      xx,
      klee

      Delete
  5. Yay Hello Kitty bandaids! I think I might have those same ones. And who knew you could gargle hydrogen peroxide!? Let me know if the teeth whitening thing works, I might want to try it out. :)

    xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. When I hear hydrogen peroxide, sounds like poison to me...so i was too surprisingly surprised too. :). Ill let you know how the teeth whitening does for me. Ill be your guinea pig haha.

      xx,
      klee

      Delete
  6. What a lovely mirror c:
    The Hello Kitty bandaid
    is too cute!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THank you for visiting!! Band aids are adorable!

      xx,
      klee

      Delete
  7. Cool!!!!

    Sarah

    http://onlyshoes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. love the HK band aid!

    http://namelessfashionblog.blogspot.it/
    http://www.facebook.com/NamelessFashionBlog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think its something we will repurchase!

      xx,
      klee

      Delete
  9. hmmm fish oil to lower body fat.. I have to try that!!

    Those bandaids that you got are so cute!!
    I actually love wal mart( so much neat things there) and like you, I go there for one item and come back with many!

    I Follow you now by the way!
    If you have time could you check out/ follow my blog too?
    http://www.mybrokeneggshells.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for visiting and following, i will follow back...thanks for the support!

      xx,
      klee

      Delete
  10. HI!!!

    I have nominated you for the LIEBSTER AWARD!!!

    you can find out everything on my blog http://fashtrav.blogspot.com/
    just state 11 facts about yourself, answer my 11 questions for you, and pick some bloggers (preferably with under 300 followers) to pass it on to! Can't wait to see your answers :)

    Leah

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ALSO LINK IT BACK TO ME SO I CAN READ YOUR ANSWERS :)

      Delete
    2. Thank you so much for the award. I been under 100 in like forever...but Im content with it since I do follow back who follows me. Reading 80 blogs is a lot. Ill do it nonetheless. Ill check on your blog soon!

      xx,
      klee

      Delete
    3. ps. ill let you know once I finished it....Ive been rewarded with this reward like 2 times already..;).

      Delete
  11. I love fish oil! I take it every day! so good for your brain

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Boy I do I need it for the brain too...I am forgetting things a lot and I couldn't spell anything for shiznits, recent one was squished. I spelled it like: scwished lol loser.

      xx,
      klee

      Delete
  12. Oh i think I need some of those kitchen towels. Sound pretty good to me!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Amazing products! Thanks for sharing:)

    Check out my blog: http://theprintedsea.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  14. I need to start working on my vanity !!! , im
    Sure your would be sooo pretty!!!! Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  15. really?? fish oil can reduce body fat?? O__O
    maybe i should get a bottle too .___.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your fabulous comments! I check my comments all the time, so PLEASE do not to ask for a favor to follow each other, JUST follow me and I will definitely return the favor! Just leave your website or blog address, and Ill go check it out! Thank Again and Enjoy your time here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...