Tuesday, February 12, 2013

What I Wore Wednesday, I mean Tuesday.


Sorry I haven't been visiting this weekend...My internet connection was out this weekend.


Oh My Goshness. I really suck in photography. This is why ladies and gents that I don't do 'What I Wore' or OOTD (Outfit of the Day). And Not only do I have a nasty fat cold sore on my top lip, I am not in the mood to put any make up on right now. My face still hasn't gotten used to Cetaphil yet. Not that anyone need or want to see my mug, I avoided going out this whole weekend. And now I just realized that its not even Wednesday yet. This was meant for What I wore Wednesday...but its Tuesday morning.Oh what luck.

Some girls are pros on staging their shit and making a great instagram photo on what they are wearing. What should only take 5 minutes, took me an hour. ok okay, 45 minutes. 15 minutes of it, I was eating. Sorry, I can over exaggerate sometimes always...lol. This is harder than it looks. You think you are just going to take photos in what you are wearing but there are so many elements you have to worry about.

SUCH AS:

Staging or Positioning to the right angle. FAIL.

Lighting. FAIL.
Do I look Pregnant or "Fluffy" FAIL.
Looks way better on me, than on the hanger. FAIL.
Awkwardly angling my legs and camera on a dirty entry way hall. FAIL.

Do I Sit Down? Felt Awkward. FAIL.

 Then you realized that this is not happening, so you take the least fugliest pictures and make a collage and use some reddish tint filter to make it look almost appeasing to thy eye.  Then you look closer to your pictures and add other things on the to do list...

Clean out Magazine Subscriptions
Vacuum the carpet...really really good.
Straighten out the makeup drawers. FYI, I only have 3 nail polishes...shows how much I don't paint them.

The whole reason for this post was inspired by my Instagram #5shotchallenge. Its a challenge where you have to post 5 different photos. These photos are relation to the theme or hashtag that the person that tagged you, gave you.  My theme was #Red tagged by @macaroonsandbabies. (By the way, add her, shes from San Francisco and her kids are adorable whom eats adorable and healthy foods prepared by the awesome mom herself.) 

3 Red Spices
Favorite Treat
Quinn via imadeface app
I LOVE Netflix
Today was my last day to post my 5th pic of my theme. Since the red ties to Valentines Day, I posted on what I'm planning to wear for the overrated Holiday of Love. Actually, I don't even know if we are going out...its a school night. BUT we will see. I definitely am not going to wear heels just for errands during the day...oh hell no.

 


Jacket // London Fog; Gifted
Skinny Jeans // American Eagle; AmericanEagle.com
Shoes // Just Fab 'Venice'; JustFab.com 
 Lipstick //MAC 'Ruby Woo'; Macys.com
Lip Liner // MAC 'Redd'; Macys.com

Anywho, I'm up and giving you Fashion Ladies a standing ovation for your true talent and awesomeness in doing things that looks easy but its not. Maybe its just me. I'm not too keen in all things beauty. I swear ever since my pregnancies, I lost my touch on getting ready effortlessly. I was the go to person to ask how to do hair and make up, now its the other way around. I don't know when I will be doing this again.

 Until Next time, Stay Healthy and Fabulous!!

XX,
KLee

33 comments:

  1. Amazing pics! I love the peeptoes:)

    Check out my blog: http://theprintedsea.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THese shoes are so comfy...but then i havent walked outside with these yet.

      xx,
      klee

      Delete
  2. You look so amazing! Those shoes are soooo cute =) I'm loving the red coat on you too! http://sensiblestylista.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I love my legs...lol. Red is not my favorite color but like to wear it once in a while. The shoes are soooo worth it! Venice from Justfab.com.

      xx,
      klee

      Delete
  3. Love it, twin! I've been MIA from Instagram lately but I really wanna try this challenge! Looks so fun! Love that coat and those shoes by the way! Super cute! Make Warren or the girls take your picture next time so we can see your gorgeous face!

    ♥ Duckie.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tag me back!! with something easy please:).
      Warren is sooooooooooooooooooooooo much worse of a photographer...TRUST. I have tried many times. He just doesnt take good pictures.

      xx,
      klee

      Delete
  4. Obsessed with your shoes. I just got that red lipstick and I love it.

    If you get a sec, check out my latest post 'Ripple Effect'.

    Kisses
    Sofia

    stylishlyinlove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Im enjoying them. Lipstick is awesome.

      xx,
      klee

      Delete
  5. LOVE LOVE LOVE them shoes - I neeeeed! You look ab fab! I'm def a new follower! Love the title too I'm just like that haha Here's my blog if you fancy a peek:
    http://thenew62.blogspot.co.uk
    Rachael
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, returning the favor and following back! Shoes is worth getting...true to size and hugs your feet perfectly...at least to mine!

      xx,
      klee

      Delete
    2. Thanks for the following, back at you babes.

      xx,
      klee

      Delete
  6. Challenge accepted!!! I'll be posting my first pic tonight :-)
    and LMAO that is why I don't to OOTDs! Too stressful! ahaha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. FN yeah! lol, girl ootd are so fun to look at but so hard to take. ugh, i wish i was more girlie.

      xx,
      klee

      Delete
  7. I had so much fun looking at all the red photos!! Haha! Oooh, I love your shoes too! Would you like to follow each other?

    http://silverwriting818.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks...please follow and ill follow your lead.

      xx,
      klee

      Delete
  8. RED RED RED! it is such a BOLD color, not anything for the weak of heart. this is a great post! really gets me in the mood for love! happy Vday, K Lee! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Rachael! I feel sassy when I wear red...;)lol

      xx,
      klee

      Delete
  9. hehe this made me laugh! i know how you feel, I'm just awful at taking photo's and tried and failed miserably at taking photos for "make up of the day" because I pull the weirdest of expressions haha. Let's hope practice makes perfect! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i hope so too;). lol. I just need more self confidence and make duck faces.

      xx,
      klee

      Delete
  10. The red shoes are so cute, love it on you! And I love the red lipstick, I can't really pull it off, but I bet it looks so pretty on you!

    xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. im sure red will look fabulous on you, stop it! lol. I think you will like the shoes more...so comfy.

      xx,
      klee

      Delete
  11. Replies
    1. Get them, a must have! justfab.com Venice

      xx,
      klee

      Delete
  12. Hi I love your blog your posts are amazing !!! go check and subscribe

    wtfstreetstyle.blogspot.pt

    kisses WTF! STREET STYLE !!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks, but you subscribe first...haha.

      xx,
      klee

      Delete
  13. ohh I totally agree with what you said about photo fails. I do OOTD's quite often and I have to take all the photos by myself using tables as my stand! It def. gets akeward doing this in public sometimes!
    I love the red theme you have going on.

    For the photos you are disliking due to lighting, I recommend this site-
    http://pixlr.com/express/
    I use it and just hit "auto adjust" and my lighting is usually fixed!

    http://www.mybrokeneggshells.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the recommendation! lol, im not alone in this...feel better now...haha.

      xx,
      klee

      Delete
  14. oh my goodness! Pretty pretty! I love the heels!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Are you looking for limousine services in San Francisco? San Francisco Limo Service Provide
    Anniversaries
    Airport Service
    Business Meetings
    Proms
    Weddings
    Bachelor/Bachelorette Parties
    Golf Outings
    A Night on the Town
    Birthdays
    Concerts
    Golf Outings / Sporting Events
    Sightseeing Tours
    Wine Tours
    Any time you want to add a touch of elegance to an event

    ReplyDelete
  16. shoes, LOVE!! aww I want!! :D Red is such a bold color, but you can definitely pull it off! I have been thinking of a red lip liner, but not sure I have something to match that with...
    By the way, since I changed my domain, the button you have on here doesn't work anymore. I have to come up with new ones, but changing and editing everything has been a pain on the butt! Seriously, specially with the facebook page, changing every tag on my tumblr, plus the ones on my personal blog, among other things... I'm slowly I'm getting everything back on track though, Phewww! :)

    How was your Valentine's Day pretty lady? I hope you got a ton of chocolate a nice dinner for two and flowers, you deserve it for being an awesome mummy :)

    Anyway, big hugs for you! Speak to you soon! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your fabulous comments! I check my comments all the time, so PLEASE do not to ask for a favor to follow each other, JUST follow me and I will definitely return the favor! Just leave your website or blog address, and Ill go check it out! Thank Again and Enjoy your time here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...