Wednesday, March 13, 2013

What I Ate Wednesday: Low Carb Omelette Scramble


 Hello Everyone...Old and New!

Last week, I was on a no Carb and no Sugar detox. I was getting ready for my Carb Backloading diet. You can get more info about it if you just Google 'Carb Backloading'. It was tailored to men at first but women are doing this lifestyle diet too. I am only doing this to support my family that is doing this together. Yes,all 6 of us are doing this. It is really hard to do so far (a lot of label reading and Im screaming for some SUGARy Snacks!!) but will continue until I get a little bit more results. It has been really fun to do with my whole mediate family. You should read our mass text messages to one another...a lot of bitching and moaning for the first 10 days for sure. lol. Oh, I love my family! I'm so happy that we are rooting and supporting one another. Lets see how long we can do this. I will post my desire wants and what not on a 'Fitness Friday' link up.

So for the the post itself, this was a recipe I made for myself for the ultra low carb detox. Please 'Season to Taste'. I am one to not add too much sauce or what not. I like my food pretty straight forward and bland. Keep reading on and enjoy!




Chop Veggies: 3 cups of spinach, 1 roma tomato, 2 stalk of green onions, handful of mushrooms
Triple Rinse Spinach

With Large frying pan...add 2 tablespoon of EVOO (extra virgin olive oil). 1 tbs of mince garlic. 
Add Spinach

Stir Stir Stir

Takes less than 1 minute to cook.

Add the other chopped up ingredients, Saute for 2 minutes and turn off stove.
1 whole egg and 5 egg whites
Softly whisk eggs just enough that its mixed with the yolk
Pam it!
                                                Have you ever notice the serving size...1/4 Second Spray...lol.                                                    Hate to be the guy who had to count the servings per Container.
On 350* degrees With a skillet or large skillet , cook eggs.
Pour
Sucks to take pictures and cook at the same time...makes mess.
Looky, its cookin.
 Side Note: I tried to flip the omelette but it was too big. So, I cut it in half to made sure it was fully cooked on both sides. If you are a pro flipper, good for you!

P.S. Side Note: You can add cheese (Cheddar or Parm) or other seasoning of your choice here.  I don't like melted Cheese in foods besides Nachos.

Put vegetables on the omelet. To warm the veggies again.
Cover with other cooked egg
TaDa!! w/ Tabasco!
 Okay, I called this an omelette scramble, because i F'd up.  It looks more like fried thang than an omelette. I really wanted my eggs of the omelette cooked, because uncooked eggs can get you sick. (One of the reasons I don't like sunny side up eggs.) I'm just a paranoid person. Don't want salmonella or e coli.Or diarrhea...lol.

I hope you like my homemade recipe. Cooking doesn't need to be hard...just don't burn yourself and don't make things complicated. Trust me, I didn't know how to cook until I lived with my husband at the age of 21-22.  Practice makes perfect and know what you like to eat and gather them in a recipe of your liking. Again, thanks for your recent visit to my blog! Bon appetit!

Until next time, Stay Healthy and What? Fabulous, of course! 

XX,
KLee

36 comments:

  1. You look great!
    Come back soon to visit me!
    http://namelessfashionblog.blogspot.it/
    http://www.facebook.com/NamelessFashionBlog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, and you know I will check your blog again!

      xx,
      klee

      Delete
  2. that looks pretty good!! I am not much of a cook either!
    haha, my omelette looks like yours. I can never seem to keep it together when i flip.. either that or i cook it to long and it turns brown and burnt!
    I think as long as your food taste good, it is okay!!


    http://www.mybrokeneggshells.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes. I dont care how it looks...its gonna look nasty coming out anyways...oop over share...bahahahah. sorry. thanks!

      xx,
      klee

      Delete
  3. haha i just read your reply right above my comment- you crack me up!!!
    YuliConversations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Then I did my job for the day...making some one laugh today. Thank you lol. Muah.

      xx,
      Klee

      Delete
  4. Love your blog!<3
    follow you)

    Kathberry.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Following you back! Thanks so much!

      xx,
      klee

      Delete
  5. Oh that looks really delicious.

    xoxo

    www.sakuranko.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the follow! following back.

      xx,
      klee

      Delete
  6. That looks really delicious and Paleo! Lol, this post gives me hope that one day, I'll be a regular cook. (I'm pretty much a noob to cooking.)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was definitely a "noob" in the beginning...I cooked nothing but spaghetti and tacos for my hubby then boyfriend until i got hang of cooking:). baby steps i'd say. :).

      Thanks for the follow! im following you now. good luck with your blog.

      xx,
      klee

      Delete
  7. That omelette looks delicious. Good luck with the detox!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THanks...detox was sucessful!

      xx,
      klee

      Delete
  8. I didn´t know about this Carb backloading. I guess at the end it´s always the same: Eat healthy and work out daily!

    Good luck to all of you on your diet! Keep strong!! hahaha
    KISSES
    http://sharpenstyle.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't know about it either until my sister was all over it. Its pretty hard. basically everything I learned in 7 years...you DO the total opposite.

      Thank you so much:).

      xx,
      klee

      Delete
  9. Looks delicious! Really impressive blog, love your style. If you want check mine and we could follow each other:-)
    Kisses
    Aga

    New post
    Tiger and gold in attack!
    www.agasuitcase.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Follow away. ill follow back.

      xx,
      klee

      Delete
  10. MMM! This looks amazing Keena =D I LOVE omelettes so much haha I'll have to try that veggie combo!

    http://sensiblestylista.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. season to taste definitely:) and add cheese for fat. lol. you need it.

      xx,
      klee

      Delete
  11. Love me some omelets! *Isn't that a weird word??* I LOVE cheese on mine, so that's where we differ in our twin-ness! Lol.

    Your recipe posts are making me want to cook and post one too! I've got a quick and easy breakfast recipe in mind that I think I'm gonna try out this week and share.

    ♥ Duckie.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. there's two ways to write the damn word. I just write however i see fit...lol. yeah...im not much of a melted cheese lover. i like it raw or processed...not heated hahaha.

      xx,
      klee

      Delete
  12. I am DEFINITELY coming to your house to cook haha.

    But really, you of all people should have a cooking show!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If i had a proper equipments i'd would. but i don't hahaha. maybe down the road I will. Thanks for the encouragement:). until then I will send you guys more pictorial recipes...:).

      and girl...i have no room for two people to cook in my lil outdated kitchen, lets go out to eat!! hahaha.

      Delete
  13. You are a pro cook! I am glad that this recipe is super simple for me to cook. I made plan to gain weight this year and eat oily and fatten things but nowadays I'm thinking to opposite the plan!
    Areeba @ Aree with Umbrella

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pro? I dont know about that. Simple ingredients and simple techniques...thats all.

      I too gained weight via spaghetti diet...(eating spaghetti right before bed) and I regret that decision for sure!

      xx,
      klee

      Delete
  14. Great post! you're a really good cook!
    Visit my blog: http://rslamode.blogspot.hu
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh I love love your post, I'll have to try myself, thanks for the infos Klee, nice to meet you honey..You are also welcome to take a look of my new post..oxox

    http://www.attraction2fashion.com

    Tanya

    ReplyDelete
  16. I think very good cookies!
    Hi dear! You have lovely and nice blog! If you want to follow each other let me know I want it so much! But please if yes leave the link of your blog!
    http://afinaskaterblogspotcom.blogspot.ru/

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great post! I love mushrooms very much!!))))))

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love it, great recipe :-)
    And good on you and your family for doing the healthy eating together too!

    I've done a few detoxes and what I realised is I am TOTALLY addicted to sugar. Cut it out completely for a few days and I got the wickedest headaches, just goes to show (aside from all the chocolate and 3 teaspoons in my coffee) just how much is in our food that we don't see - cooking from scratch like this is the best antidote! :-)

    Vanessa x
    www.vanessaeves.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. My son makes funny jokes (and he is the only one laughing, I swear) about how he is going to like his girls slim when he grows up, but he loves me just the way I am, soft and fluffy belly, like a pillow. I need to seriously check this carb backloading thing. Please do post more about it and your results too :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. It looks so yum!!! I love spinach & i've been eating healthy too :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your fabulous comments! I check my comments all the time, so PLEASE do not to ask for a favor to follow each other, JUST follow me and I will definitely return the favor! Just leave your website or blog address, and Ill go check it out! Thank Again and Enjoy your time here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...