Sunday, April 14, 2013

Spring Break: Legoland Day 2

Hi Everyone!

Took a week break because I had other things to do. I started my own business making residual income with Kyani.net. I will write about my experience with Kyani later on in another post. You can go check out the website; www.keenalee.kyani.net and www.kyaniscience.com.

So this post is about Day 2 of Legoland. Out outfit theme for this day was Panda and Coral/Peach. I wasn't going to obsess about being matchy matchy but its how it ended up with us. :).

First time she sat still for me to do her hair like this and stay like this all day!
Cheese

Mama Bear and her cubs

Here we go again!
On Day 2 we went to the area of the park where we didnt go on Day 1.

This Face!


Panda Pride!

First Ride of the Day
Peek A Boo!
Legoland Water Park : The day we went, it was too cold for me to even step on a puddle with my bare feet. Aubree is 2 yrs old, we didnt have to pay for her entrance fee to Legoland. But if she wants to go to the water park, its a 3 dollar fee to get in...even if you had no desire to play in it...just to look around. So me and Quinn just stood at the very entrance of the water park and did a 180 degree scan and left...lol.









Legoland Aquarium: We also went to the Aquarium that is located on the left side entrance of Legoland. It was a 45 minute walk around. We came, we saw and it was pretty cute.












































Overall, the 2nd day was pleasant because I had my family. Again, I would not personally would want to go back again. Just because I was all smiles doesn't mean I was into it. Kids are like monkeys. Monkey sees, monkey do. I am the mother of my lil monkeys and I had to be enthusiastic so my kids will follow my lead. If i truly act the way i feel inside, obviously the kids are not gonna be into it too. Its kinda weird referring my kids to monkeys but hey you get the idea.

Anyways. I am going to post another post soon. Wet Seal. Until next time, stay healthy and Fabuloous!!

xx,
K.Lee

7 comments:

  1. Great photos again :) Woah water park and aquarium , feels like summer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun place it is . Aquariums , fishes , blocks . Seems like a dream spring break :)
    Noor @ Noor's Place

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love their panda tees, so cute! Overall it looks like legoland was a success. The kids seemed to love it, and that's all that matters, right?! :)

    xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

    ReplyDelete
  4. How cute is your daughter with the pigtails! Looks like they had fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the underworld lego land. Your daughter's pigtails are super cute.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great photos, and I've said it before and I'll say it again - your daughters are just too cute!! :-)

    Vanessa x
    www.vanessaeves.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey love the blog so down to earth! Join each other sites?? Much Love, Zoryg @ effenneedy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your fabulous comments! I check my comments all the time, so PLEASE do not to ask for a favor to follow each other, JUST follow me and I will definitely return the favor! Just leave your website or blog address, and Ill go check it out! Thank Again and Enjoy your time here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...