Thursday, January 2, 2014

ebags: Kate Spade

I love ebags.com!! If you want great looking designer bags...you should shop at ebags.com.  But before you do, log into ebates.com first and search for ebags.com  You will get a ebate for 10%-12% of your subtotal sale price. Ebags.com is tax free for Californians and free shipping for $25-$50 and over purchases. I highly recommend them. Fastest confirmation, processing, and shipping manufactures.



Packing is awesome.









I love this Kate Spade Crossbody Bag, I put my credit card, id and iphone. Perfect for running errands with.



This is what I got last year, but decided to share with ya now. I know I didnt blog much but whenever I got something new, I always sometimes take pictures of them. Not just for blogging but to have some visual proofs if my purchases didn't meet my expectations. Can never trust people 100% these days, always need to protect yourself from faulty purchases.


xoxo, K.Lee

8 comments:

  1. I love Kate Spade so much , your bags are so fab.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! I just found out about ebags so I guess now I better get on ebates and combine the two for a good deal! Lol.

    ♥ Duckie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Kate Spade *__* nice bag!!

    have a nice week, ^_^

    goldmoustache.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Have a great week too, Deborah!

      xoxo, K. Lee

      Delete
  4. very cute! love the black and the styles, can easy to carry anywhere. happy monday ^_^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! Very Handy on the go! happy Monday to you too!

      xoxo, K. Lee

      Delete

Thank you so much for your fabulous comments! I check my comments all the time, so PLEASE do not to ask for a favor to follow each other, JUST follow me and I will definitely return the favor! Just leave your website or blog address, and Ill go check it out! Thank Again and Enjoy your time here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...