Friday, January 10, 2014

Friday Fit Club: Best Advice?

Hi All!

I lost 1 pound, but its says 3.4 right? Well my beginning weight was 136. I was using my New Rebel Ti3 during first weigh in and when I stepped on without a fatty camera...it said 136. So anyways. There you go.  All honesty here, because if i lied to you, Ill be lying to myself.

  
Second week of Friday Fit Club and I have been working my ass off.  I may only lost a pound but I can see some results. I think what helped me the most is with my diet. I used portion control and actually worked out.

I am using the P90X program again. I'm still winded because I am out of shape but retaining the steps is much easier this time around, than when I first attempt it in January of 2012. 

So the topic for this week is, what's the best workout/nutrition advice that you have given that you still follow?

Well best workout is to actually workout. A good diet is great, but working out along with it, gets you the best results. So what's yours?

Via


My Fitness Goals are:
1) Get in Shape, build endurance.
2) Lose 20 pounds...(I weigh 136 right now, so shut it)
3) Run at least 1 Half Marathon Race (13.1 Miles)
4) Shrink my Cup size....heee.
5) Do Swats Swats Swats

3 ways I am going to motivate myself:
I am going to motivate myself by
1) Stalking hashtag like #skinnybitches,  #fitfam, #fitspo on IG.
2)workout at least 3 times a week.
3) Cook and Eat my own food.
4)Make a collage of how i want to look like.
5)Post every Friday, so i dont look like an idiot for not falling through.


This next weeks goal is to Run at least 6 miles, drink more fluids, and workout at least 4 days a week.


Now that you get the gist of it, grab the button below, get your goals
together, and link up!

Friday Fit Club




xoxo, K. Lee

13 comments:

  1. Agreed 100%! You can eat as healthy as you want, but you've got to work out in order to loose weight or keep your weight either down or still.
    Best advice for me was to quit drinking coffee in the mornings and replace it with lemon water or fresh squeezed juice- been doing it since and I have noticed a difference in my overall feeling and I am more energetic.

    XOXO
    Yuli

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Im trying to cut coffee out, but hubby just bought me some K Cups from Costco! Ugh! lol. but 1 cup a day is okay...its really the crap people put into the coffee thats horrible. anyways:). love ya!

      xoxo, K.LEE

      Delete
  2. im get over w/coffee and soda because they are my enemy. i noticed when i drunk coffee and soda they make me headache. i trying to lose weight i am now 115 and lazy even just a simple exercise. still feel lazy. :-(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great resolution! This post is so inspiring! ;)

    Feel free to visit my blog as well! You will find topics such as health, beauty, NYC fashion, personal growth and motivation between others! <3

    Diana
    www.ManhattanImageandStyle.com
    New Blog Post: 5 Tips To Lose Weight Without Dieting

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey beauty :) would we follow each other on gfc and bloglovin? Maybe also on Instagram and twitter (widget on my blog), what do you mean?
    .♥. My Beauty Blog .♥.

    ReplyDelete
  5. good luck !!
    xoxo

    www.mychoicebysorana.blogspot.ro

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such an inspiring post! You look really good right now and yes, I agree that exercise and diet need to work together.. (I love exercise , but the diet part is a huge struggle for me!!)
    I think running along with weight lifiting is a great way to get in shape... or dancing. I want try try dance so badly hehe!
    Honestly though, I think you look great right now! If you don't mind me asking, how tall are you?
    I am about 5"3 , give or take half an inch and about 125. My fitness goals are to shrink my thighs/lower body. (being a pear shape sucks!) =)


    http://www.mybrokeneggshells.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations! I nominated you for the Liebster Award ^^
    Check out my blog for more information.

    Stephy ♥ http://dearstephiiie.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hii! Of course I wanna follow each other, I love your blog :)
    Follow me, let me know and I'll follow you back.

    xoxo

    http://thefashioninheaven.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm trying to get in shape too after xmas but it is hard to keep motivated, currently doing the 30 day shred. Good luck :) xx

    Ps. I'm having a giveaway on my blog and would love for you to enter :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your fabulous comments! I check my comments all the time, so PLEASE do not to ask for a favor to follow each other, JUST follow me and I will definitely return the favor! Just leave your website or blog address, and Ill go check it out! Thank Again and Enjoy your time here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...