Friday, January 17, 2014

Friday Fit Club: Inspiration

Hello Fabulous Fit Friends...

01/10/14
01/17/14
01/10/14
01/17/14

So looking at the scale...still no big progress on it, but visually in the mirror...Yes! The soreness all over my dang body...Oh Yes! The slight lift of my booty...Hell Yes! It can get discouraging when the scale lies to you but they dont see the muscles that are growing and the fat is going. I must say, that I am proud of myself for making the effort to exercise on the days I feel the shittiest. I eat pretty good, considering that I do want to shove Taco bell's MuchoGrande Sized nachos down my throat (DO YOU REMEMBER THOSE?...BRING THEM BACK, TACO BELL!!). All in all, this week has been a good week for me.

So I know I am on the steady balance in the Fitness department, but are you? How are you guys doing? It can get rough right about now, and you might be feeling withdrawal symptoms...(if your are going hard core on your diet).

So this Friday Fit Club's topic of the week is Inspiration brought to you by Nicole from over at Life in the Boys' Locker Room. Go Check Out her Post, and also give her blog some love.


Lets pull through this week by finding your inspiration! I believe that anyone can get to their goal if they have support and motivation behind them! If you dont have that...believe in yourself...or ask me to be a workout buddy...I can bug the shit out of you from Cyber  Space...trust me...dont you dare, test me! (sorry, i can become a drill sergeant when I get pumped!)

 Well have a great weekend FFC members and lovely visitors out there! Love, @Mrskeenalee @frikkenduckie @nicolemariejohnson #4fridayfitclub


Friday Fit Club


xoxo, K. Lee

16 comments:

  1. Great job girl!!! I left my home gym for couple of weeks now, just because its been too busy around here, but cant wait to get back out there next week!
    XOXO
    yuliconversations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Busy is good! :). Busy means you're moving around:). Have a great weekend!

      xoxo, K.Lee

      Delete
  2. Woohoo, way to go! To make those toned legs look even better, make sure you're getting a quality, close shave. We're a shaving company called Dorco and we sell high quality razors for a fraction of the cost you're probably paying now. Give them a try and see how smooth a shave you can get, all for 30-70% less than the cost of leading brands. Read what others think about our blades and our prices at DorcoUSA.com. Thanks again for this post and keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! But honestly I have very little to shave...Asian legs...:). #luckygirl

      xoxo, K.Lee

      Delete
  3. Visually, you will always look amazing :-)
    But yes, yes I can see a difference. I can't wait to see what you look like next week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks hot mama...love you!

      xoxo, K.Lee

      Delete
  4. Awesome blog! Super liked it
    I'm following you on blogloving

    http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/11069387

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, following back!

      xoxo. K.Lee

      Delete
  5. yay!! Congrats on the weight loss!
    You look amazing no matter what you weigh! Keep at it and yes, your butt does look a bit more lifted. I am working on that right now because I recently put on a bkini and realized that my butt is a bit saggy hehe!

    http://www.mybrokeneggshells.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No saggy butts, squat squat squat...tone tone tone ...lol. Good luck on your goals and seriously squats and lunges are amazing:)

      xoxo, k.Lee

      Delete
  6. You look great!! Love these fit club posts, very inspirational :)
    I really enjoy your blog so far and would love to follow each other--please join my GFC and I'll follow you right back!

    StylizedLuxe
    Instagram

    xo Jess

    ReplyDelete
  7. You can definitely tell, great progress!

    xx Kelly
    Sparkles and Shoes

    ReplyDelete
  8. We follow you! We would like to congratulate you on your willingness and effort for doing sport. One of us practices regularly and she's very proud!

    http://inatrendytown.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, following back! Your wife is lovely!

      xoxo, K.Lee

      Delete

Thank you so much for your fabulous comments! I check my comments all the time, so PLEASE do not to ask for a favor to follow each other, JUST follow me and I will definitely return the favor! Just leave your website or blog address, and Ill go check it out! Thank Again and Enjoy your time here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...