Friday, January 31, 2014

Friday Fit Club: Portion Control!


 Hello Hello!

Woke up today, Hella Late. NO school for Quinn so mama got to sleep in! With that said, my blogging time / quiet time (when I usually have blogging time) was spent on slumber rather than my usual routine. And get this, Last night I went to bed at 10:45pm than my usual 2 or 3 am. Yay me! I still feel really drowsy tho...is it too late to drink coffee (I told myself that I would get 1 small kids cup of coffee a day)?

Anywho, that's not why you're here on Fridays!! Here is my weigh in and Ill let you know what the hell I did this week to achieve it!



Before 01/17/14
Today 01/31/14













Lost 2.8 Lbs!!

 Pros and Cons:

So yeah, I lost almost 3 lbs in 2 weeks because you remember I didn't weigh in last week due to feeling fluffiness :). So lets divide that in 2 and it would be like losing 1.4lbs a week.


Weigh In and Results in month of January




















  Lost 3.8 lbs!!

So this week, Friday Fit Club's post is from me!


 I am always gonna be a fat girl at heart! I love food and I will not be surprised if I did quit working out and gain back some weight again! That's life and its just gonna happen. But for now, I'm gonna try to control the urges and temptation that is all around me.  If you look at the picture below...

This is my Dinnerware made by Corelle. The Comcast remote is there to shows you the size comparison. I used to be a fatty that used the actual dinner plate. And girl, you must believe that I used the FULL advantage of the size of this plate! Not only used the whole perimeter but to see how much food I could pile onto it.  Now that I'm watching my diet, I use the "salad" plate. Wah. But it does make a HUGE difference.

I also use the FIST Measurement.


Other than Vegetables, I can not eat meat or anything else that is more than the size of my fist. (I would like to brag a little bit here. I am happy to let you know that this is the only time I'm very happy with my "Man Hand's". I probably have bigger hands than an average girl with my height and built. HAHA.) Anyways...check out my IG ACCOUNT to see what kind of food I eat.

Or you can use this portion Control method...



I definitely utilized my portion control all last week because I didn't work out as much as I should of. Just remember that losing weight is 80% Diet and 20% Exercise. I firmly believe in that.  I hope you guys learned a thing or two, or if you have heard these Ideas before. I totally recommend you apply these methods to your life. Especially on the days you dont want to work out.

Have a great weekend guys, and its okay to indulge in moderation. If you feel like a candy bar. Eat it. Instead of the whole thing, cut in half and save the rest for the next day.

xoxo, K. Lee
 

12 comments:

  1. Woohoo! Your hard work is resulting lady!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job girl. Its hard work. I have heard that the best thing you can do is change the size of your plate. That eating is a lot of mental and if your plate isn't full you don't think your full. Keep up the good work
    xx, High Heels and Tutus
    http://highheelsandtutus.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I get what youre saying, i agree with ya! :).

      xoxo, K.Lee

      Delete
  3. These are all really great methods! Portion control is so important. Another great idea is to always drink a full glass of water when you're feeling hungry (you should drink half your weight in ounces every day anyway) and then if you're still hungry, THEN eat something. A lot of times, we are actually just thirsty, not hungry! Good luck with your healthy lifestyle! :)

    xo Megan, Lush to Blush

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. Thats another thing I do before I eat, Drink 2 cups of water before...and try to eat slowly for 20 minutes. That one, is the hardest to do. Im a hoover when it comes to eating ..;P..

      xoxo, K.Lee

      Delete
  4. You're looking GREAT! Well like I told you and Duckie...I divorced my scale LOL. But I think I want to remarry one like yours :-)
    Portion control is still really tough for me too. And believe it or not, I actually teach about healthy eating and my plate to kinder and first graders...ugh...I really need to do better.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you sis! I like my scale too..because it tells me my body fat percentage. I have a long way to go. 27% is not good. :(.

      xoxo, K.Lee

      Delete
  5. You are doing such an awesome job and you're looking FABULOUS.

    xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for the fist tip, I didn't know about it and it's going to be useful since I love to eat ~
    Do you know blogilates on Youtube ? She does amazing workout exercises and is such a nice person !

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your fabulous comments! I check my comments all the time, so PLEASE do not to ask for a favor to follow each other, JUST follow me and I will definitely return the favor! Just leave your website or blog address, and Ill go check it out! Thank Again and Enjoy your time here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...