Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Getting To Know Me TAG



I saw a newly added tag from StephyDuck and saw that she had done the Getting To Know Me TAG so i've decided to do it as well. I haven't done one in ages, since I neglected my blog for 6 Months. What a great way to have my new blog friends to get to know me. And to remind my oldest and dearest blog friends why they love me so much:). They dont stay around just because I have great hair...lol. Anyways, enough of the intro. Lets get to know each other, shall we?

1. Do you have a middle name? Jee Sook.  Given Korean Name.

2. What was your favorite subject in school? Physical Education! How I miss you!


3. What's your favorite drink? Ice Water. Especially in the summa summa summatime!


4. What's your favorite song at the moment?
 Forever from Girls Generation.


5. What would you name your children? Quinn and Aubree. If I had a boy, it probably would been Trent.


6. Do you participate in any sports? Co Ed Softball.


7. What's your favorite book?  Um, I dont read. But a good read was The Child Called It.


8. What's your favorite color? Yellow


9. What's your favorite animal? Panda, because that's one pet I cant have. And thats okay since I dont like animals in the house.

10. What's your favorite perfume? Any catalog samples I get from my Elle and Vanity Fair subscription...hehe. Poor mans perfume.


11. What's your favorite time of year? The Hottest time of the year. And I love it when people bitch about it too:).


12. Have you been out of the country? Not Since '88


13. Do you speak any other languages? Nope, only English.


14. Do you have any siblings? 3 Amazing sisters and 1 deadbeat brother.

15. What's your favorite shop?  World Wide Web...endless possibilities, and no lines.

16. What's your favorite food? Hot White Rice with Kimchi and Nachos...but not all nachos are created equal!

17. What's your favorite movie? Twins.

18. What are some of your favorite TV shows? Korean Dramas, Full House, Great Doctor, Top Chef, Master Chef, Survivor, Hart of Dixie, Vampire Diaries, Law and Order, SVU.


19. What phone do you have? White iPhone 4s

20. How tall are you? I'm 5' 3 5/8" on a good day.

21. Any pets? No. My Taylor Lynn Lee passed away. RIP honey.


22. Any Kids? 2 daughters Quinn and Aubree. And nO I'm content with 2 GIRLS!!

23. If you weren't you, would you be your friend? Yes, the smart and outgoing one:).
24. What’s the first thing you notice about people?Their character, first impressions are important and are Deal Breakers.
25. What is your eye color? brown
26. Scary movie or happy endings? Happy F**king endings!
27. Favorite smells? Soondubu...salivating right now. Newborn babies.
28. Do you have any special talents? Too many to list...dont let me bore you with them.
29. Where were you born? Chollabuk-do, South Korea
30. What are your hobbies? Running, Blogging, cleaning (only when stressed), TV marathons.

 xoxo, K. Lee

10 comments:

  1. Favorite smells? Soondubu...salivating right now. Newborn babies. - hahaha :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keena! This is such a cute post! I loved getting to know you better =D I love watching korean dramas too! <3

    http://sensiblestylista.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i dont just watch...i waaaaaaaatch. Korean Drama Marathons...its ridiculous. haha

      xoxo, K.Lee

      Delete
  3. What a fun post! If you're like most of us and are looking for ways to save money after some big holiday spending, check out Dorco. We're a shaving company and we provide razors that cost up to 70% less than leading brands. Read what others think about our products and see our prices for yourself at DorcoUSA.com. Thanks again for letting us know all about you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You CRACK ME UP!!!! Love #10!
    yuliconversations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your fabulous comments! I check my comments all the time, so PLEASE do not to ask for a favor to follow each other, JUST follow me and I will definitely return the favor! Just leave your website or blog address, and Ill go check it out! Thank Again and Enjoy your time here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...