Thursday, January 16, 2014

Liebster Award Xs Dos

Hello My adoring fans, Oh I mean Friends...oops.

Im sorry, My alter ego is on full blast today, because I was nominated for probably the 5th time from bloggers, Stephanie and Tameka for THE:



Liebster award is, it's an award to help promote new bloggers. The word Liebster is German for dearest, lovely, and valued. Totally me to the T. Just Kidding... no Im not.  Even though I am not a new blogger, I accept the nomination because 2 people thought of me. I appreciate that a lot! Who wouldn't be? The Devil, thats who...hahaha.

There are a few simple rules that you need to follow:

1. Mention the person who nominated you with a link in their blog 
2. Answer the 11 questions provided by the person who nominated you 
3. Nominate 11 other bloggers with less than 200 followers 
4. Create a new set of 11 questions for your nominees to answer

Questions From Stephanie Keung over at DearStephiiie:
1.  What made you start blogging?  
I started blogging because of Weightloss and Starting a hobby.
2.  How do you define beauty?
 The positive qualities of a person or things in life that makes me be attracted to it or catch my eyes. But in a person, i have to know the beauty of the inner a person to be attracted to them...Outer beauty is only skin deep. There's some unattractive beautiful people out there...so sad.
3.  What in life gives you the satisfaction of happiness?
Family is my satisfaction of happiness. I am very lucky to have a great family relationships that most other people don't have and wish to have...and that is sad to me.
4.  What are your favourite cosmetic brands?
My favorite cosmetic brands are Estee Lauder. Other brands are benefit and MAC.
5.  What kind of post do you like to read most?
I like to read posts about life experiences...if its like fashion or beauty blogs, I like to read, why they chose that product and what of it. 
6.   What is your fashion style?
Whats on sale and does it fit me Style. Black on Black on Black Style.
7.  What's your favourite OPI nail polish?
I do not have a favorite OPI nail polish.
8.  Who is your favourite Youtuber?
My favorite YouTubers are Fashionista408 and HeyClaire for Fashion and makeup. Luvableviet for all around YouTuber.
9.  What is your dream job/career?
My dream job is to be an inventor or an Author.
10.  What is your beauty holy grail products?
Target Brand Witch Hazel and Bare Minerals Rev-er Upper
11.  What is your goal for 2014?
Get a Job, Lose weight, Be happier, Move Out.


Questions From Tameka Brown Over at Pastries, Pumps and Pi
 1. What is most challenging for you when blogging?
What challenges me the most, is to blog consistently. My blog is not focused on one or two topics, so my blog is all over the place...I wish to have more money to just blog about clothes and Beauty but I really lack knowledge in those two areas of my life :).
2. What is your favorite flavor of ice cream?
My favorite flavor ice cream is COfFeE! 
3. Dog or CAT?
Definitely CATS...they know where to shit, on their own:).
4. Flats or Heels?
Flats for my Flat Feet.
5.  What is your favorite season for style (winter, spring, summer or fall)?
My favorite season for style is Fall! Boot and Sweater Season!! Love it!
6. If you could only eat one meal for a day, would you choose breakfast, lunch or dinner?
If I only could eat one meal for a day, it would be lunch...why would you want me to wait til dinner to eat?  That's Suicide.
7. Coffee or Tea?
BOth, but tea if I could only choose one for the rest of my life...for health reasons only.
8. Who is your favorite fashion designer?
If I could afford her, it would be Chanel. But thats not happening any time soon. Le Sigh.
9. What book are you currently reading? 
Read? Whats that? I only read with my daughters...so Dork Diaries, Diary of a Wimpy Kid, Captain Underpants, Good Night Moon, Good Morning, GoodNight.
10. Lipstick or Lip gloss?
Lipstick
11. If you could do one thing to better the world, what would it be?
The world? yikes...Controversial, but reduce the population. Stop Morons having children...Have Mandatory IQ test about children before having children. (wishful thinking)
Realistically, Smile and be courteous to other people...kinda like Pay it Forward...

I nominate the Following Bloggers Below:

http://www.kissmeimstylish.com/
http://kaseyatthebat.blogspot.com/
http://ayankinblighty.com
http://margiepetra.blogspot.com
http://devastatinglybeautifullife.blogspot.com
soniaposza.blogspot.com


My 11 Questions:

!.What day do you post on your blog the most? Do you have a set schedule?
2.What do you love about blogging?
3.If you can have any blog out there, whose blog would you want to have?
4.What color clothing do you wear the most? Why?
5.What do you hate about blogging?
6.Which Social Media App do you use the most?
7.What can you not leave home without?
8.Describe yourself in one word.
9.What was/would be your first dance wedding song?
10.Tell me something funny that happened to you.
11.What main reason you started a blog? (Being Heard, Being Seen, Popularity, HObby, For Friends...)
With all that said, I thank you Stephanie and Tameka for nominating me! Its means a lot to know that my brand new blog friends/followers would support me. Please go to their blogs and show some love too as they were obviously nominated for this award too.

I am on a good roll right now, so hopefully you readers and new blog friends can help me get to over 200 GFC followers...lol...its not on my priority list to have a lot of followers but it might help me not get nominated for Liebster  again...my big head might explode from people telling me that I blog is amazing...because it is:). If I dont believe that, who will? haha. If I do reach 200...I will have a mini giveaway! Perks for both, me and you.
 
xoxo, K. Lee

6 comments:

  1. Thanks for your nice comment on our blog!
    We´re following you now, too :) Hope we stay in touch :)

    xx Su & Chris http://fashiontwinstinct.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you for following:). I will definitely stay in tough:). Cheers

      xoxo, K.Lee

      Delete
  2. Congrats! And I don't know a lot about fashion, either. I like what I like and what looks good on me. Not much into brands.
    http://pastriespumpsandpi.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think we will get along just fine:). Thanks a lot again for the nomination:). Have a great day, Tameka!

      xoxo, K.Lee

      Delete
  3. Thank you so much for nominating me! Working on my post and should be up this week :)

    www.ayankinblighty.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Youre welcome, I will look out for it!

      xoxo, K.Lee

      Delete

Thank you so much for your fabulous comments! I check my comments all the time, so PLEASE do not to ask for a favor to follow each other, JUST follow me and I will definitely return the favor! Just leave your website or blog address, and Ill go check it out! Thank Again and Enjoy your time here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...