Wednesday, January 1, 2014

New Year and New Blog..sort of.





Happy New Years Everyone!!


{My reason why i stopped blogging}
First, If i was paid regularly to blog like other bloggers do...i would blog more.  But let me tell you guys something...in the past 3-4 months, a lot of things been happening in my reality world. I am human so I do what a normal person who have some kind of baggage would do...shut out the world around me and live one day at a time.

Second, I stopped blogging a bit because I got poorer because of me wanting things that other bloggers have. The only thing that made me stop my crazy spending habit was to stay clear of peoples blogs. Not everyone is in the same boat, and sometimes i forget about that...lol. That has been one of the main reasons why I haven't been blogging or been visiting blogs...so sorry. I was trying to avoid temptations. Because you guys do so well in what you do.
 

{My NEW BLOG: LEE MUSE}
We sometimes forget the important things in life sometimes.  We also forget how we got to where we are today. IT took two stories that I read online to do something different with my life. I read two amazing stories mid December....I read two stories of two strangers. CLICK HERE to read one and the other story is at the end of this post (read this post on Facebook and didn't know how to link the story...teehee). It stopped to make me think about what my life has been about. The journeys that I have been through and what more that I have to face from now to the future. No one knows their fate. That always have scared me.

So with that said, it inspired me to do things different around here. Or made me want to add something to my blog.  I am going to post more personal things on my blog. I will do beauty related things here and there, but I am going to post more personal and emotional things here. You can say that, this is me uncut and unedited. My blog is going to be more different with stories about my life, and how I became the person that I am today. Everyone has a story and this is mine.

I want to turn my blog into more personal stories and rants so if anything happens to me, my family and daughters will have something from me if I leave them suddenly. They will understand what I have been going through or been through. What psychological trauma that I have faced. You know, People question about other people a lot and most do this on daily basis.   I know that what I share will probably bore you and unfollow me. Just like what you might want to do because this intro is so freaking long enough. But I am okay with that. I am back to blogging but it MIGHT be more different than what you been witnessing here.


So here is to new year with new change and new link. Thank you so much for knowing the real me and unscripted. Hope You guys have/had an eventful and very memorable Holidays and New Years Eve!

 XOXO,
K.LEE

If you got nothing out of this post, then stay tuned because it will all be clarified in some sort or another. If you are a bit slower than others...then hopefully I will post some pictures for you to see what I mean.


p.s. the second story I read.

To celebrate the New Year here is the very popular cranky old man story going for another round!!!!!

When an old man died in the geriatric ward of a nursing home in an Australian country town, it was believed that he had nothing left of any value.
Later, when the nurses were going through his meager possessions, They found this poem. Its quality and content so impressed the staff that copies were made and distributed to every nurse in the hospital.

One nurse took her copy to Melbourne. The old man's sole bequest to posterity has since appeared in the Christmas editions of magazines around the country and appearing in mags for Mental Health. A slide presentation has also been made based on his simple, but eloquent, poem.

And this old man, with nothing left to give to the world, is now the author of this 'anonymous' poem winging across the Internet.

Cranky Old Man

What do you see nurses? . . .. . .What do you see?
What are you thinking .. . when you're looking at me?
A cranky old man, . . . . . .not very wise,
Uncertain of habit .. . . . . . . .. with faraway eyes?
Who dribbles his food .. . ... . . and makes no reply.
When you say in a loud voice . .'I do wish you'd try!'
Who seems not to notice . . .the things that you do.
And forever is losing . . . . . .. . . A sock or shoe?
Who, resisting or not . . . ... lets you do as you will,
With bathing and feeding . . . .The long day to fill?
Is that what you're thinking?. .Is that what you see?
Then open your eyes, nurse .you're not looking at me.
I'll tell you who I am . . . . .. As I sit here so still,
As I do at your bidding, .. . . . as I eat at your will.
I'm a small child of Ten . .with a father and mother,
Brothers and sisters .. . . .. . who love one another
A young boy of Sixteen . . . .. with wings on his feet
Dreaming that soon now . . .. . . a lover he'll meet.
A groom soon at Twenty . . . ..my heart gives a leap.
Remembering, the vows .. .. .that I promised to keep.
At Twenty-Five, now . . . . .I have young of my own.
Who need me to guide . . . And a secure happy home.
A man of Thirty . .. . . . . My young now grown fast,
Bound to each other . . .. With ties that should last.
At Forty, my young sons .. .have grown and are gone,
But my woman is beside me . . to see I don't mourn.
At Fifty, once more, .. ...Babies play 'round my knee,
Again, we know children . . . . My loved one and me.
Dark days are upon me . . . . My wife is now dead.
I look at the future ... . . . . I shudder with dread.
For my young are all rearing .. . . young of their own.
And I think of the years . . . And the love that I've known.
I'm now an old man . . . . . . .. and nature is cruel.
It's jest to make old age . . . . . . . look like a fool.
The body, it crumbles .. .. . grace and vigor, depart.
There is now a stone . . . where I once had a heart.
But inside this old carcass . A young man still dwells,
And now and again . . . . . my battered heart swells
I remember the joys . . . . .. . I remember the pain.
And I'm loving and living . . . . . . . life over again.
I think of the years, all too few . . .. gone too fast.
And accept the stark fact . . . that nothing can last.
So open your eyes, people .. . . . .. . . open and see.
Not a cranky old man .
Look closer . . . . see .. .. . .. .... . ME!!

Remember this poem when you next meet an older person who you might brush aside without looking at the young soul within. We will all, one day, be there, too!

PLEASE SHARE THIS POEM (originally by Phyllis McCormack; adapted by Dave Griffith)

12 comments:

  1. Oh I am glad that you're finally back! Go girl, blog what you really are! I'll be a faithful reader *wink*
    This poem is just so beautiful! I might end up writing it into my journal!
    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Areeba, its great to be back :). you should its something to think about when you feel like slapping old people around because they are so cranky at time...lol.

      xoxo, K.Lee

      Delete
  2. Happy New Year darling :)

    Bisous ♡

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful post, Keena! I'm so lucky to have found you! I'm so happy we're friends. I think this is a lovely idea, especially since I want to get to know you better and better =D I can't wait to hear all about your daughters and your life <3

    http://sensiblestylista.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the kind words! I feel very lucky to have you in my life, cyber space and what not! Love you to pieces and i thank you for your friendship! MUah!

      xoxo, K.Lee

      Delete
  4. love your hair color dear :D

    Btw Happy New Year :D
    WWW.PUTRIVALENTINALIM.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Happy New year to you!

      xoxo, K.Lee

      Delete
  5. My dearest, darling twin...

    I've missed you so much and I was ECSTATIC to see a new post from you! You know that no matter what you post about, I will ALWAYS read and comment and love the hell out of it.

    You are an absolutely amazing person and I know that Quinn and Aubs already know that. They'll grow up to be beautiful, smart women because of your love and guidance.

    With the two of us back in the swing of things, we REALLY REALLY REALLY need a Facetime session soon!

    So glad that you're back so I can stalk you again! Tell Warren and the girls hi, Merry Christmas, and Happy New Year from all of us!

    ♥ Duckie.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. whats on my face, a tear? i heart you so much!

      (insert music notes here) I wanna be a billionaire so freaking bad, so i can buy Guam and things that i never had...and make Guam my first home...so my cell doesnt roam... Oh every time I close my eyes, I see your parking lights.. in the same city every night Oh, I swear the world better prepare For when I'm a billionaire ohOh oh, oh oh, for when I'm a Billionaire Oh oh, oh oh...okay okay thats all i got...lol.

      Damn Bruno Mars...#smitten

      Stalk you later! and Tell Joey and the kiddos Hello from the Lee fam Bam!

      xoxo, Twin

      Delete
  6. That poem was very touching & brought tears to my eyes. Hits close to home w/ loved ones that have left us & the ones that are up there in age. ♡

    ReplyDelete
  7. Unscripted is LIFE! And your life (hubby and daughters and food *drool*) is awesome! This life is all about you...so why not make your blog truly all about you!
    P.S. I wish I could cut my own bangs...LOL

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your fabulous comments! I check my comments all the time, so PLEASE do not to ask for a favor to follow each other, JUST follow me and I will definitely return the favor! Just leave your website or blog address, and Ill go check it out! Thank Again and Enjoy your time here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...