Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Unboxing: Rebel Canon T3i Camera

Whats uppers!

So Got this little cutie for Christmas 2013! I was soooooooo happy the T4is came out because this pretty baby's price got reduced! FINALLY!! halaluya (<----cant spell for shit and spell check doesn't know what the funk I'm trying to say either lol). The only reason I wanted this model because I'm freaking vain and I wanted the flip screen that this model offers. Its my husbands fault...he doesn't know how to point and shoot so I do all the picture taking in my family. I'm my own Muse, sadly. *tear.

But Yay freakin Yay! I am good on the gift department for 331 more days, til I will need a gift to be gaga over again. Surprisingly enough...I havent been using this camera much. Maybe Im in one of those Ugly stages where Im not motivated to get pretty and strike any poses...I need to get my hair done. le sigh.

Anyways...enough of my bipolar rant. The is the unboxing. Seriously...This is what you get in the box of the CANON REBEL T3i!! So if i got something you didn't or I didn't get something you did...TELL ME!! haha. I hate getting short end of things. Wah.



Ive been dreaming about this camera since 2011.
























So this thing is soooo heavy! I weighed myself with it and this thing is 1.5lbs! I want to vlog more often, what camera other than the iPhone do you guys use? Thanks!

xoxo, K.Lee

14 comments:

  1. What a great christmas gift. Can't wait to see the pictures you take with your new camera!

    xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you can wait patiently haha.

      xoxo, K.Lee

      Delete
  2. Ooo~ You're so lucky! Looks like a great camera. I don't vlog yet but I want to start sometime this summer~

    http://sensiblestylista.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Why wait til Summer? haha. I cant wait for that!

      xoxo, K.Lee

      Delete
  3. We use a camera of one of us, but it's her working camera so we must care it very much!

    http://inatrendytown.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A nice camera is a great addition for anyone:). Love mine!

      xoxo, K.Lee

      Delete
  4. Congrats! I've been eyeing that camera for awhile...project "save" is in full force right now! Let me know how you like it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL. Oh took me freakin hella long to get this...I hope it takes you less longer! but its worth the wait. Thanks for coming by.

      xoxo, K.Lee

      Delete
  5. JEALOUS!!! I really want to get that camera! The one I have now (Nikon) doesn't have remote capabilities so I need a camera I can put on a tripod and take outfit photos with!! Let me know how you like it so I can beg Joey to get me one too! Lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Remote? where? how? and when? I only know it have a timer lol. Tell Joey to get it anyways...sell the Nikon!

      xoxo, K.Lee

      Delete
  6. Yayy new camera! That's so exciting! It's beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. FABULOUS christmas gift!!! So jelly! I've been wanting a better camera not just for pics but also for filming...I wanna get back to vlogging. Oh hey! Now maybe you can blog more *hint hint*

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your fabulous comments! I check my comments all the time, so PLEASE do not to ask for a favor to follow each other, JUST follow me and I will definitely return the favor! Just leave your website or blog address, and Ill go check it out! Thank Again and Enjoy your time here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...