Wednesday, January 8, 2014

When Im Hungry...



Via
Via
Via

Hello  My pretties!!

You do not want to be around me when I'm hungry.  I can flip the F out. It's not the prettiest moments of my life, but its hard for me to act like a lady when I'm...HUNGRY.  I really felt bad for my husband when I was pregnant.  Hungry and  Pregnant was the worst.

Whenever I'm really hungry, I crave my favorite foods; nachos, white rice with kimchi, soups/stews (preferably pho), and sushi.  5 weeks ago, I had the feeling that I was about to go ape shit because I was nearly at the edge of starvation. I know a little dramatic, right? lol.

So what did my adorable husband do? Tell me to get my ass up and get my coat! We are gonna go eat! haha. oh, I do love him when he gets bossy. Anyways, My stomach was making some gnarly noises, but I held on to dear life. Know why?

Keena + Empty Stomach + Driving = Car Sick Passenger

I knew I should have drove the car, makes me less carsick for sure. I was really pissy...I want to sock someone in the face!   and I'm telling Warren, if this place does not meet the hype as he claims it is, hes gonna be sorry. Don't you dare judge me, I'm Freakin Hungry!

We get to the restaurant. We are sitting down, wiping off our chopsticks, sauce dish and soup spoon, the table, our kids, everything...lol. Force of habit.

I try to avoid eye contact with anyone, because I dont want to bite their head off at this point. You know smelling awesome food, that you can't devour at that moment! :(. wahhh.





Finally 5-10 minutes later....soup comes to the table...OMG. Heaven.

I don't know what it is, but I seriously can lose a friend in that state of hunger. If i was in the battle of hunger games...I would win by eating everyone. haha. ew.

xoxo, K.Lee

15 comments:

  1. HAHA those memes are SO funny. I'm the same way. I get SO grumpy when I'm hungry!

    http://www.sensiblestylista.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maybe its a Korean thing :). My sisters can be a real dick too...lol.

      xoxo, K. Lee

      Delete
  2. LOL you are too cute! I can get kinda nasty myself when Im hungry, but its my hubby thats the worst lol Anyway, that soup looks amaze! I love Asian food in general, and I absolutely love lemon grass soup! Ahh, wish someone taught me how to make it!
    yuliconversations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ooh, i love lemongrass in soup...you made me want thai coup right now:).

      xoxo, K.Lee

      Delete
  3. Hahaha I can get pretty mean when I'm hungry too :)

    www.ruzinscloset.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for visiting :). Dont claw anyone today:).

      xoxo, K.Lee

      Delete
  4. hehe this is quite funny!! I am like this too if I am in class and I haven't eaten in a long time. I'm a bit more quite though when I am hungry .. I just kinda of sit there and if anyone tries to talk to me, I snap lol.

    http://www.mybrokeneggshells.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank God, I'm not in school anymore...but that never stopped me from eating in class.

      Xoxo, K.Lee

      Delete
  5. haha! this is so me! i feel like going beast when im starving!

    sarahrizaga.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally can be a beast too...this was on a good day for me. :).

      xoxo, K. Lee

      Delete
  6. hahaha i have these moments too! usually, like you, i aim for the sushi! or any japanese food thats available near by ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 1 Sushi Boat Please....yes! haha.

      xoxo, K.Lee

      Delete
    2. Lol. Too funny, but hunger will do that to you. Because I love your blog, I nominated you for the Liebster Award. Visit my blog for more information. http://pastriespumpsandpi.blogspot.com/2014/01/i-am-honored.html

      Delete

Thank you so much for your fabulous comments! I check my comments all the time, so PLEASE do not to ask for a favor to follow each other, JUST follow me and I will definitely return the favor! Just leave your website or blog address, and Ill go check it out! Thank Again and Enjoy your time here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...