Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Friday Update: Ive been MIA

Hello BBFFs!!

So sorry to have left you for so long. I have a lot to blog about, but been busy. Holy Hell, I also have to fix my hair this week too. I have been patiently resting my hair.  Its been dirtying it up to do something totally out of my comfort zone.  I am going to do it because...well I blog about why later.  Maybe look out for my instagram pic...HInt Hint.

I just want to pop on here to say hello, and I have a lot to blog about. First, let me state here that, I will slowly be making videos again...ONCE i FIX my hair. I tried to film a FEW times, but I look Horrid. I also dont look right because I dont know how to use my DSLR Camera correctly. So videos are blurry or the High Definition is killing me. I never hated Pixels so much in my life. You SEE everything! Ek.

So I've been filming some tag videos, Ive been tag by Haley over at HaleyRedBeauty on YouTube. Check her out...:). So I am very unsatisfied about my videos so i deleted them and will re-film once I get my mini makeover done. Can i say that I look like I started puberty? My face broke out and my boobs are sore. For some reason, this month is really bad in the women's problems.  I think some peoples lack of motivation to blog is rubbing off of me. Hint Hint...

I have been blogging or been doing things for my blog, but execution of pictures and film is not turning out as planned. Lack of creativity here. Hopefully Ill be able to tackle them successfully soon.

I also been eating a lot because It was my birthday not too long ago, and been celebrating ever since. I gained a little weight but lost all the weight again, even though I have not been exercising. I have not been exercising because I think i have carpel tunnel. At least that's what my doctor said. Basically I can't put weight on my left wrist.  Wah. So I have to rest my wrist too.

I also have a really bad sleeping schedule. Ever since my husbands new working schedule (4am-12:30pm)...its been horrible. I cant think anymore right now...

Have a great weekend everyone!




xoxo, K. Lee
 

1 comment:

Thank you so much for your fabulous comments! I check my comments all the time, so PLEASE do not to ask for a favor to follow each other, JUST follow me and I will definitely return the favor! Just leave your website or blog address, and Ill go check it out! Thank Again and Enjoy your time here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...